Tuck and Bella meets

Bella's POV
I was in my last class but I felt like someone was looking at me and in was Jason Facilier. His Dr Facilier's grandson and Celia's son but I hate him.

The reason is because I used to have a crush on him and he even asked me out but he never came and the next day I saw him making out with someone else. Now he's trying to hit on me; actually all the boys hit on me because I'm a Princess but I wish I could find someone who likes me for me.

Just then Headmistress Fairy godmother turned on the speaker and said...

"Good Morning class.
Now Ben and Mal are bringing in the new VK's so you're welcome to come and meet the new students if you want and their will be snacks before they come. That is all. Have a beautiful day."

Just then the bell rings and we head for out. I was at my locker when Jason came over. Can't he just Take a Hint.

"Hey Bella." Jason said.

"What do you want Jason?" I asked him annoyed.

"Well I was hoping maybe we can welcome the new VK's together." He said.

He seriously can't take a hint?!!

"Jason, I'm not interested... in you." I said, making it sound obvious.

"Come on, look I'm sorry for the date." He apologized.

"I don't want to hear it." I replied.

I headed back to my dorm room where my best friend Amrita Lampson. She is the daughter Jay and Lonnie Lampson. Her grandmother is Mulan and her Grandfather is Jafar.

"You ok?" Amrita asked.

"No. Jason asked me out and I said No. Can't he just Take a Hint." I complained.

"Jason is a jerk, ignore him." Amrita replied.

"I'll try. I'm heading to the Enchanted lake to cool off. You wanna come?" I asked her.

"Sorry but I'm gonna help with the decorations." Amrita said getting up from her bed.

"Ok, I come when my parents come back from the Isle." I said.

"Ok. Bye."

She left and went to my side to room and put on this...

Bella's outfit^^^

I put my phone and my spell book in my bag and headed to the Enchanted lake.

Tuck's POV
I was cover in chocolate because Brody fell asleep in the chocolate fountain. I got my face and my clothes cleaned up from the chocolate and Chloe is once again eating chocolate off of Brody's face. I was walking around the park when I heard a noise. I started to follow it but all I found some hanging vines but there was a light and an opening. I pushed it apart and found a secret garden and there was a waterfall but I noticed a cave behind it. I hoped on some stones, came to the cave and went inside. I hope no one will mind if I explore this cave.