They meet Again

Tuck's POV
It's been two weeks since I met Bella and I kinda missed her. Right now I'm in last class and I was still thinking of Bella but then I heard...

"Tuck?" Brody said.

He even snapped his fingers in my face, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I asked.
"Are you Ok? Because you zoned out for a few minutes." Brody said.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Whatever, by the way, the bell rang." Brody said.

"Oh."

I head to my locker getting my homework and I headed to the car where Bailey, Dylan, Cassidy and Chloe were wait for me and Brody.

When we came home, I was in my room doing my homework when Brody came in...

"Ok, you better tell me what's going on with you because you've been acting weird." Brody said.

"How weird have I been?" I questioned, walking to him.

"Well let me see... oh yeah, for two weeks you've zoned out a lot, when girls flirt with you, you walk away and you haven't been your girl crazy type of guy self." Brody stated.

He's not wrong, I haven't been flirting with girls lately.

"I'm fine." I stated.

"Really because you're not the Tuck I know." Brody said.

"So why do you care!?" I asked, very mad. Brody gets more mad if do flirt with girls.

"I don't but It's weird that you didn't flirt with girls for two weeks." Brody said. That actually makes me mad.

"You know what."

"What?!" Brody said.

"I need to cool off so I'm gonna take a walk in the park." I said.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and everyone was looking at me.

"Tuck where are you going?" My dad asked.

"Anyway but here."

I kinda slammed the door and head to the park.

I was throwing stones into the river where the cave to Auradon is. I looked at the cave and decided to go see Bella.

I came out the other side and head to Auradon Prep hoping she was there. I was wondering though the hallway when I saw a door that says Bella Beast in golden glitter.

I knocked on the door hoping she was inside.

Bella's POV
I was in my dorm room while Amrita was at fencing practice. I was wearing this...

I was watching Victorious eating popcorn and drinking Coca-Cola when I heard a knock on the door

I was watching Victorious eating popcorn and drinking Coca-Cola when I heard a knock on the door. I paused the show and went to see who it was. When I opened the door I didn't expect this...