Telling Aunt Evie

Bella's POV
I was at my aunt Evie house because my parents are planning a party for My Uncle Carlos and Aunt Jane DeVille; Carlos is the son of Cruella DeVille and Jane is the daughter of the Fairy godmother; they are planning a baby shower. The main reason I'm at Evie house is because she is making dresses for the baby shower and she doesn't like to work and watch her baby girl; Mia Dorfman; at the same time so I babysit her even if her parents are home.

I just put Mia for a nap and decided to see what Evie is doing. I came to her sewing room and she was hand sewing some jewels on a dress. She saw me and said...

"Hey Aunt Evie." I said walking into the room.

"Hey, Thanks again for babysitting Mia. I really have a lot of orders to do." Evie said.

"I can see." I said.

I started to think about what Tuck is doing and Evie said...

"Hey Bella?"

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Well... it's just... your mom kinda wanted me to ask you, why have you been ummm... distracted lately?" Evie said.

"Well... I kinda met a boy." I admit.

And Evie started to smirk.

"Really? Well he must be a prince." Evie smirks.

"Well his actually ummm not and his from here. And I don't mean his from the Isle; I mean here here... here." I said.

"What?" Evie question.

I took a deep breathe and replied quickly, "Ok his name is Tuck Haywood and his not from Auradon, his from Nashville Tennessee and there is a cave that leads there and I've been there before and it's beautiful and I didn't want to tell my parents about us because I was scared they'll never let me see him again and Amrita is the only other person who knows so please don't tell my parents." I explained.

"Are you done?"

"Did I mention that he's a Cowboy?"

Evie just looked at me shocked, surprised and confused about what I said.

"Ok? How has this been going on?" Evie asked.

"Maybe... a few weeks?" I said.

"Bella... Why didn't you say something?"

"I was scared." I said.

I took a chair and sat next to her.

"It's just... Tuck is so different from the boys here in Auradon and I can see there is something different about him, that makes him so... so sweet." I explained.

"So what I'm hearing is you like Tuck?" Evie smirks.

"What?... well I do but we are just friends and I don't think he'll ever date me." I said.

"What makes you think that?" Evie asked.

"Well... because I'm a Princess and his a Cowboy so I just thought..."

"That doesn't mean he wouldn't like you for you. Bella your funny, sweet, smart, kind and beautiful and every guy in Auradon likes you." Evie said.

"Yeah but... when every guy in Auradon Prep asks me out, they ended up going on a date with someone else or making out with someone else." I said.

"Bella look...," Evie said taking my hand," I know it's been hard for you with the boys in Auradon Prep but I see; even just looking into your eyes; that Tuck is special so I say you should tell your parents."

"But what if something bad happens and they don't care about him." I said.

"I know they will because Tuck is your friend so they will care about him. Ok?" Evie explains.

"Ok."

Evie side hugs me and said...

"So are you going to tell your parents about Tuck because they are worried about you?"

"When the time right... I'll tell." I said

"Ok."

After my babysitting adventure, I went back to my dorm room and Amrita was on the couch asleep so I decided to go to my room. When I got there, I took off my shoes and flopped onto my bed and my phone rings. I picked it up and Tuck I.D. was on.

Call...

Bella- Hey Tuck, what's up?
Tuck- Nothing but my siblings found out about us.
Bella- What? How?
Tuck- Turns out, my brother Brody was following me and when I came home he was on my bed and had a picture of us at the Enchanted lake.
Bella- Ok but how did the rest of your siblings find out?
Tuck- They eavesdropped so I told them. I'm really sorry
Bella- That's OK because I told my Aunt Evie about us because my mom was worried about me.
Tuck- Let's hope no one else finds out.
Bella- Let's hope.
Tuck- I got to go but I'll text you later.
Bella- Ok. Bye, keep calm and carry on.
Tuck- You too.

I hang up and lead on my bed thinking about Evie being Ok with this and Tuck. I can't believe his siblings know but maybe it won't be bad.