The Enchanted lake

Tuck's POV
It was Friday and the last period of the day and I'm so bored. I was listening to another boring lecture when I got a text from my notebook. If you're wondering, well I learn a few tricks on how to hide my gadgets and even food in class so I hide my phone in my notebook. I opened my phone and it was a text from Bella.

Text

Bella💕
Hey Tuck. What ya doing?

Tuck💚
Nothing but listening to a boring lecture.

Bella💕
Same. That's why I hide my phone in my notebook.

Tuck💚
Me too. So why are you texting me?
I'm not being rude.

Bella💕
Well, I was hoping if you want to go for a swim after school?

Tuck💚
I like that. Do you have a pool by the castle?

Bella💕
Well yes, but I was kinda thinking about the Enchanted lake where we first met.

Tuck💚
But I almost drowned because of... What was in the lake?

Bella💕
That was Ursula but she is back on the Isle because she owns a Chip Shop.

Tuck💚
Ursula owns a Chip Shop?

Bella💕
Yep, called Ursula's Fish and Chip "You take it how she makes it".

Tuck💚
Noted it.

Bella💕
So up for a swim?

Tuck💚
Sure. Got to go. Bye

Bella💕
Bye.

I put my phone in my notebook down and closed it as the teacher came past. I signed. The bell rings and I grabbed my bag and headed home.

I quickly put on my swim shorts and my clothes over them and put my towel in my backpack. Since I came out of school at 12:30, I decided to do my homework first. I finished at 13:45 and grabbed a camping rope because my dad was at work and Bailey is keeping an eye on me and my siblings so I'll sneak out the window. I tied the rope to a hook; as you can see I've done this before, and slid the other end out the window. I looked outside to see if anyone is outside before clumping down. No one was outside so I grabbed my bag and I clumped down. I was on the ground and headed to Auradon.

I came to Auradon Prep and Bella was waiting for me.

Bella's POV
So school ended and I'm in my dorm room getting ready. I have no idea why but I put on a bikini top and swimming shorts and I never do that because when I swim, I just wear a swim top and swimming shorts but I didn't care. I put my clothes on...

 I put my clothes on

Bella's outfit^^^

I decided not to bring my spellbook with so I just grabbed my phone, towel, and sun cream and headed to the Enchanted lake.

I came outside of Auradon Prep and waited for Tuck. I saw him and ran to him.

"Hey." Tuck said.

"Hey. Ready to go?" I asked.

"Let's go." Tuck said.

We headed to the Enchanted lake and we were talking about how school was and what happened during the week.

We came to the lake and Tuck went somewhere to change and I change too.

Bella's outfit^^^( Leave out the jewelry)

I was standing at the edge of the stone platform when I heard...

"Bella!!"

I saw Tuck in his swim shorts on a rock so I wave to him.

"Are you coming?!" Tuck yells.

"On my way!" I yelled.

I went to the rock where Tuck was and I was kinda blushing, I don't know if it's because I'm scared that he's going to throw me in or the fact he was shirtless and has ads (A/N: Ewwww. Bella do you have to be cheesy).

I came to the rock; it wasn't far from the water, but Tuck disappeared. Then someone came and threw me into the lake.

"AAAHHH!"

I lamd into the water. I came up for air and saw a laughing Tuck.

"You are evil!" I said.

"Well too bad, I'm not a VK or an AK." Tuck said.

"Did you know that VKs stands for Villain kids and AKs stands for Auradon kids?" I explained.

"No." Tuck said, making me giggling.

"Here I came. Wooooooo!!"

Tuck just into the lake. He didn't come up yet until he grabbed me by my waste.

"I can swim!" I yelled.

"I don't care!" Tuck said.

He let's go and we had fun jumping off of rocks, splashing, and diving into the lake.

Tuck's POV
I was having so much fun with Bella. I don't know why but when I saw Bella in a bikini top I kinda blushed, I mean she looks cute. (A/N: Ewwww. Tuck do you have to be cheesy).

I was swimming when I saw Bella on the edge of the stone platform so I decided to see what she was doing.

"Hey."

"Tuck? You scared me." Bella said.

"Sorry."

I got out of the lake and grabbed my towel. I sit next to Bella and she started to shiver.

"Bella, are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Just a little chilly." Bella said.

I move closer to her and put my towel on my shoulders and Bella's shoulders. She looked at me and smiled, of course, I smiled back. Bella put her head on my shoulder and I kinda blushed and put my head on hers and I felt something like a spark but it can't be, I mean I met her a few weeks ago yet she is so kind, funny and even though she is a Princess and a Descendant of fairytale characters but there is something about Bella that makes her different to the girls in Austin and she is so magical.

Bella's POV
So I put my head on Tuck's shoulder and put his head on mine, I felt something like sparks but it can't be, I mean I met him a few weeks ago yet his sweet, funny and even though he's not a VK or an AK and is from a different world, there is something about Tuck that makes him different to the boys in Auradon and he is so amazing.

No one's POV
What Tuck and Bella didn't know is that someone is watching him and took a picture of them.