After thd Hang out

Tuck's POV
I came home and was very tired. So when I came inside my house, I went straight to bed and if your wondering about my family well they wouldn't be back around 18:45 and it's 17:30 so I decided to take a nap. I went to my room and the moment I flopped onto my bed, I fell asleep.

No One's POV
While Tuck was fast asleep, his family came home with Pizza for dinner. When they came in, they noticed the house was sparkling clean.

"Huh, the house is clean?" Beau said.

"I've never seen the house this clean." Dylan comments.

"Where's Tuck?"

"Good question. Tuck?" Beau called.

But there was no answer.

"Tuck?!" Bailey calls.

Still no answer.

"Everyone on three..." Beau said.

1...

2...

3...

"TUCK?????!!!!!"

But still nothing.

"Shouldn't we just go check in his room and see if his there?" Cassidy suggested.

Everyone agrees and headed upstairs to Tuck's bedroom. Beau knocks on the door.

"Tuck?"

But there was still no answer.

"I'm just gonna open the door." Brody said, turning the knob, revealing that the door wasn't locked.

Brody opens the door and the room was dark. He turns on the lights and found his brother fast asleep and snoring on his bed.

"Huh, I was kinda thinking he brought a girl over?" Brody said.

"I think we all thought that too." Bailey said.

"Shouldn't we wake him up before the pizza gets cold?" Dylan questioned.

"Wait... I've always wanted to do this." Brody said, running out of the room.

He ran downstairs and when he came back, he had a glass of water.

"What's the water for?"

"Just watch. Bailey started recording." Brody said.

Bailey took out her phone and started to recorded whatever Brody is doing. He came over to Tuck's bed, counted to three...

1...

2...

3...

...and threw the cold water on him. Tuck immediately woke up and fell off the bed while his family was laughing at him. Tuck got up from the floor.

"What the...? Why did you do that?" Tuck questions.

"Because you were asleep and I've always wanted to that." Brody said laughing.

"And cut." Bailey said.

"You shouldn't have seen your face." Dylan said laughing.

"Yeah and it was hilarious." Cassidy said laughing.

"Oh, Hahahahaha." Tuck said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, there is pizza downstairs, you want?" Beau asked his son.

"Yea but if it's another prank, ya'll are dead to me." Tuck said.

Tuck grabbed some dry clothes and went to the bathroom and locked the door while his family was still in his room.

"Ok? Who wants pizza?" Brody said.

Everyone rises their hands and headed downstairs for pizza.

Everyone was eating the pizza in the Kitchen when Tuck came down in his pajamas and looks tired.

"You're in your pajamas?" Dylan asked.

"What's the problem?" Tuck asked his brother.

He takes a seat and took a slice of pizza and Brody said...

"What did you do while we were gone all day?" Brody asked.

"Nothing really but clean the barn and house." Tuck lied, slightly.

"Why? You never like choirs?" Dylan states.

"I was bored." Tuck said.

"Ok."

Tuck's POV
I didn't want to them about Bella because they'll think she's my new girlfriend even though she is very beautiful but I didn't want that. Speaking of Bella; I wonder what she's doing?

Bella's POV
I just came into my dorm room and was exhausted. I decided to take a nap before I make dinner for me and Amrita.

I woke up around 18:57 and went to the kitchen to make lasagna for me and Amrita. When I finished the Lasagna, Amrita came running from her bedroom and sat at the table. We dished ourselves some Lasagna and Amrita said...

"So how was your date with Tuck?" Amrita said teasingly.

"It was not a date but it was amazing. I hope I can go back there again." I said.

"You like him." Amrita said with full mouth of Lasagna.

"Of Course I like him, his a good friend." I said.

"No, I mean like like." Amrita said .

"I don't know. I mean we only known each other for a while but it's nice to hang out together. Why are you asking this?" I asked.

"It's just... I've never seen you want to be friends with a boy since Jason played you and I guess I'm happy for you." Amrita said.

She isn't wrong, I'm never like that with boys in Auradon.

"Awww Thanks." I said.

"So tell me more about Tuck; like what's he like?" Amrita asked.

"Well... his sweet, funny, he's family is a band, he lives in a beautiful farm house..."

"Ok."

"He likes Archery, he's cute."

I realize what I said and looked away blushing.

"Oooooooooooo." Amrita teased.

"Well I didn't mean it." I said in defense.

"So his ugly?" Amrita said.

"No his not." I said in defense.

"Ok." Amrita smirks.

I didn't know how I said that Tuck is cute but I wasn't wrong. Speaking of Tuck, I wonder what he's doing?