Auradon Prep

Tuck's POV
So me and Bella were on a bridge and headed to her school, I guess?

"So tell me about your family, Tuck." Bella said.

"Well, I live with my Dad, my Nanny and two sisters and two brothers." I said.

"And what about your mom?" Bella questions.
"My mama passed away two years ago." I replied.

I look over the railing and looked into the river.

"I'm sorry for asking." Bella apologized.

"That ok. Do you have siblings?" I asked her.

"No, I'm an only child but my parents best friends have always been together so their kids are my siblings." Bella said.

"That's cool." I said.

"Yeah. Come on."

We head to a building that kinda looks like a castle. We went passed a statue Bella clapped her hands and it turned from a man to a beast. And I was terrified.

"Tuck, you Ok?" Bella questions.

"Y-Y-Yeah. How did that happen?"

"My grandfather wanted his statue to morph from beast to man, to prove that anything is possible." Bella explained.

"Weird but Ok." I replied.

Bella giggled a little and I laughed too.

We heard trumpets and a purple limo came. People came out but Bella grabbed my and ran inside. We ran to the roof and we saw everything.

"Why are we up here?" I asked.

"My parents." Bella said.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I guess a kid from another world could worry them but I don't know." Bella said.

"Woah, I'm really sorry." I apologize.

"It's fine." Bella said.

We watched the whole parade and it was amazing. We headed back to the forest because I wanted to show Bella where the cave that I came out of. We were on the bridge and Bella said...

"So what castle do you live in?"

"I wish it was a castle but I live on a Ranch." I said.

"So you live on a farm, must be nice." Bella said.

"Sure if you want to clean up animal poop." I joked.

We laughed and looked over at the river. Bella's head was on my shoulder and I kinda blushed a little. I felt a bit different with this girl. I mean, I never had a sweet conversation with girls from Austin but Bella... was different and I don't think is because of being a princess from a world I didn't know even existed.

We kept walking and talking about how our lives are. Man, Bella is so fun to hang around with. We came to the cave where I came to Auradon.

"So this is the cave?" Bella questions.

"Yep. This is how I found you." I said.

"Then I guess this is Goodbye." Bella said sadly. Aww, why is she cute when she's... wait, wait, what?

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Well... it nice to have friend who's a boy to talk to instead of trying to flirt with me." Bella said.

She knows that feeling?

I smiled and said, "Well maybe it doesn't have to be. We can still be friends, if you want?"

"I like that and we must not tell anyone about this." Bella said with a big smile.

"Yeah it's our secret. So I'll see you soon." I said.

"I like that." Bella said.

She hugged me and I'm never like to do this to girls in Austin but this girl is special. I hugged her back.

"I better go. Bye."

"Bye." Bella said.

I head down the cave and back home to Austin.

Skip time

I was having dinner with my family and it looks like no one noticed I was gone. I was thinking about how today was.

"Hey, Tuck?" My dad said and it didn't seem that he wasn't happy.

I spoke too soon.

"Yes."

"Where were you?" My dad asked me.

"I was at the Arcade." I replied.

"Then why didn't you invite us?" Brody asked.

"I didn't think you wanted to go." I said.

"Tuck, do you have your mind on something?" Bailey asked.

"No." I said.

"Ok."

I was speaking very fast.

We all head upstairs and I went to my room. I was on my bed thinking about the day. Man I met the Descendant of Belle, The Beast, Maleficent and Hades and she is amazing.

I decided to get ready for bed, so I put my pajamas on and got into bed. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

What a day...

Bella's POV
I was having dinner with my family and I was thinking about how today was.

"Bella?" My mom asked.

"Yes."

"Were you at the welcoming parade?" My mom asked.

"Yes, I was on the roof." I said.

"That explains why we didn't see you." My dad said.

"So do you have something on your mind?" My mom questions.

"No." I replied.

Skip time

Right now I'm in my room, watching Liv and Maddie. I still can't believe that I met Tuck and his very nice. His different to the other boys I meet in Auradon.

I turned off the lights and the TV and fell asleep.

What a day.