Valentine's Dance

Bella's POV
I was heading to the Haywood's house because if I get ready in Auradon, my parents will get suspicious. I knocked on the door and Bailey opened it.

"Bella? What are you doing here, the dance doesn't start and the boys are still getting ready?" Bailey asked me.

"Well my parents found out about Tuck and I'm afraid that they'll stop me so... can I get dressed here?" I explained.

"Sure, we'll go to my room." Bailey said

We headed to her room and I had one hour to get ready but I managed to get ready on time.

Tuck's POV
I was downstairs with Brody and we were both wearing suits and ties I was gonna wear something else but my dad is making us wear it. Bailey came down.

"Brody, Tuck looking good." Bailey said.

"Thanks."

"Ok... so the girls will be here and Tuck..." My dad said getting my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Tell Bella that you have a crush on her." My dad said.

"Dad." I said annoyed.

My dad chuckle and said, "I'm kidding. But seriously tell me how you feel."

I was about the say something but there was a knock on the door. Brody opens the door and Jo was wearing this...

 Brody opens the door and Jo was wearing this

Jo's Dress^^

Jo's shoes^^

Jo's shoes^^

"Wow." Brody said amazed by Jo.

"Does that mean you like it?" Jo asked spinning.

"Yes." Brody replied.

"Hey Jo, is Bella with you?" I asked her.