My life sucks!

~Mallory's POV~

That night I laid in bed scrolling down through twitter. I had gone from 216 followers to 375 followers because Louis followed me. When his fans saw that I started getting more and more and lots of messages begging for me to follow them. I'm not even famous! I heard the whistle and a little bubble popped up on my notifications. @Harry_Styles just followed me. I chuckled remembering the cheeky boy and went to his page and followed back. I'm now up to 629 followers. This was kind of funny! I went to DM and sent Harry a message.

(M-Mallory, H-Harry)

M: your fans love me :P

H: me too babe ;)

M: very funny smart ass

H: hurtful!

M: oh I'm ever so sorry

H: nobody touches the queen!

I laughed and locked my iPhone and put it on my dresser by my bed. Lets evaluate my life. So I move away with my mom from my step brother and step father, bad. Leave all of my friends, bad. Meets the Tomlinson girls, great. Meets Louis, amaaaazing. Best friend dates boy you love, hell. Meet Harry, good. Overall lets just go with my life SUCKS. I groaned as my phone beeped again.

H: you left me!!! :(

I chuckled and responded.

M: sorry! Why don't you just text me instead of DM?

Almost instantly he replied.

H: I don't have your number.

H: can I have it?

H: can I have yo numba

H: can I?

H: can I have the secret code that lets me access you?

I started laughing as he had typed it all in a span of 3 seconds. And the YouTube video that's from is hilarious.

M: it's 020-472-1083 (idk what the Doncaster code is, that one is London's and I only know that because I live there!)

A little later I got a text from my phone and it showed up as an unknown number. I ignored the perverted message it held and put him in as Harry. I decided to send him a message telling him that I am sleep deprived.

M: fuck off and go to bed! :D

Okay maybe I wasn't as nice as my thoughts were.

H: okay 1, LOL, and two, you aren't here for me to cuddle! :(

M: sucks for you. Goodnight!

I laughed and put my phone away hopefully for the last time for the night. I curled up in a ball and slowly fell asleep.

**************

"Mal! Wake up! There's Louis and some boy at the door!" My mum called and I groaned. I got dressed and put on some makeup quickly before going downstairs. Mum was just heading out the door to work and I saw Lou and Harry in my living room.

"Uh, hi?" I said sitting on the couch opposite to them.

"We're here to take you around Doncaster!" Louis cheered.

"In case you forgot, I babysit YOUR sisters, even though you're home, and now that you are home you're heading out! I still have to watch the girls today sorry, maybe another day." I gave a half smile and looked at the clock. I had to be over with the girls in about 10 minutes.

"But I leave in a week!" Lou pouted. Oh yeah I forgot he was only visiting.

"Maybe when Jay doesn't have work we can all head out somewhere." I told them and they nodded.

"You can bring Jade along too! Suprise fly her out here? Take her on a date, again, spice it up all romantic, then take her back to yours for the boomshakalacka, and then the next night send her back on tour with a loving kiss!" Harry piped up. I felt a pang in my heart when I saw Lou smile at that. I would not be able to watch the two be all happy together.

"Maybe." I faked a smile and went to go slip on my toms. "I must be off so that means get out of my house!" I said and they all trailed out. I locked the door behind me and went to go 'hang' with the girls. My phone buzzed as I walked in their house.

Text from Harry:

I'm taking you on a date tonight, you have no choice in the say ;)

Well I guess life just got a bit better!