I am getting paid, right? ....right?

~Mallory's POV~

"We're here." Mum unenthusiasticly said from the drivers seat. We pulled into the house's drive. Oh your confused? Yeah I just moved from South Shields to Doncaster because my mum got a new job. I hopped out and took a stretch, hearing the satisfying pop! from my back.

"Take this to the neighbors house dear will you? I'll be there in a bit, give them the pie!" She said frazzled. Mmm pie. My light brown hair swayed in my ponytail as i walked through our lawn and knocked on our neighbors door.

"Hello?" A woman in her 40's asked, opening the door.

"Hi I'm Mallory, your new neighbor! But please call me Mal." I smiled at her.

"Johanna, but call me Jay. Oh! Pie! Come in!" She opened the door wider and I stepped in. Two young girls ran through the hall and grabbed to her legs. Twins.

"Mummy who's she?" One asked.

"This is Mal, our neighbor!" She grinned at them and I waved.

"She looks like big brothers age!" The one on her left leg said.

"How old are you Mal?" Jay asked.

"20." I smiled. "I'm going to Manchester again once summer is over for Uni."

"Ooh like Eleanor!" The right leg grinned.

"I'm sorry I'm abit confused here..." I trailed off.

"These twin rascals are Daisy and Pheobe sorry. And their older brother has a girlfriend named Eleanor who goes to Uni there too." Jay explained. Oh I know her...El is the class bitch who bullies me because she's a model and thinks she's better. But I'm not going to say that to the girls they seem to like her.

"Yes I know her I shared a dorm freshman year with El!" I smiled, but wanted to grimace at the memory.

"Lovely! Daisy, Pheobe, go get Lottie and Fizzy and have them come meet Mal." She told them and they ran upstairs.

"Have a seat! Lets get to know eachother." Jay said, siting in the chair, I sat in the adjacent one.

"I'm Mallory Stevens, I'm from South Shields, I go to Uni for design and I major in drama, I would love to be a drama teacher some day." I told her. She nodded.

"I'm Jay Tomlinson, I have four daughters; Phoebe and Daisy the twins, and Felicity and Charlotte. I have a son named Louis who is your age, but he's never home anymore." Jay said. Now it was my turn to nod.

"Who's our new neighbor?" I heard a girl ask as feet bounded down stairs. Two girls came down with the twins. They were so gorgeous, the blonde one had beautiful and massive blue eyes. The other one had long brown hair like her mothers.

"Hi I'm Charlotte! Call me Lottie." The blonde one said.

"Felicity! But I like Fizzy." The brunette said.

"Hi I'm Mal." I replied.

"Is she going to babysit while your working? Because I don't like Tanya..." Daisy said to Jay. Babysit these girls?

"Could you?" Jay asked me, hopeful.

"Sure! You seem lovely." I grinned at the girls and they cheered before running upstairs. Lottie ran back down and hugged me, then ran back up.

"Thank you so much. It's been hard to find someone older to be here to help since their brother is gone." Jay smiled.

"No problem! Now let's have some pie!" I laughed.

~Lottie's POV~

I like Mal...she has really pretty brown eyes and light brown hair. She kinda reminds me of Louis. I tried to call him to tell him a new family moved in and to tell him about Mal, but he didn't pick up. I guess that's what happens when your brother is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction...