Don't use that language!

ONE MONTH LATER

~Mallory's POV~

"MUM IM GOING NEXT DOOR!" I called. No response. I went next door and let myself in, I was basically a part of their family. My loose curls tickled my mid back since I was wearing a flower summer dress.

"Girls I'm here!" I called from the living room. Lottie came down the steps.

"Hey!" I said flopping on the couch, turning on Adventure Time.

"The twins are over at a friends today, so don't have an anurism if you don't see them." She laughed.

"Thanks. So what's up?" I asked her.

"Well big broski is coming home in a few weeks and he's bringing Eleanor...but I don't really like his girlfriend, she's kinda mean." Lottie said, looking at the screen.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked her. She nodded excited. "I go to Uni with El, now I don't want you repeating this language, but she's a bitch. She bullied me and every girl in sight." I said to her. She nodded but started to chuckle after a bit.

"What?" I asked, amusement in my voice.

"You think I don't use that language." She said inbetween chuckles. I started to laugh and she joined in.

"MOTHER FUCK! SPIDER!" I heard Fizzy scream.

"See what I mean?" Lottie said, laughing harder.

"DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE!" I shouted to her upstairs, laughing. She ran down the stairs smiling sheepishly. "Don't worry I'm not gonna snitch. I just dropped the b-bomb a bit ago." I smiled at her.

"See I like her! Why can't you date Lou?" She giggled, plopping down to watch Adventure Time. Whoever their brother is must mean alot to them, they always talk about him.

"Two weeks." Fizzy said randomly.

"What?" I asked her.

"That's when Louis comes home, with Eleanor. You'll be here to meet him, right?" She replied.

"I wouldn't let her miss it." A voice said from behind

"Jay you gave me a heart attack I didn't hear you come in!" I laughed.

"Suprise?" She laughed back. "But yes you are meeting my son."

"Alright then."