No Chance

~Jades POV~

"I would love to Louis! I'll see you then." I grinned at the video screen. Mal already went to sleep a bit ago looking quite irritated.

"Great love. Sweet dreams babe." He smiled, logging off. I sighed and shut the laptop.

"Who were you talking to?" Leigh-Anne wiggled her eyebrows. (In case you aren't fans of Little Mix, all of their names are Jade, Jessy, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie who is Zayns real life GF)

"It was Louis from One Direction." I giggled.

"Oh not them again. We had enough about them from Perrie!" Jessy laughed from the couch.

"What about Perrie?" Perrie asked walking in.

"She's getting it on with the one Louis guy" Leigh-Anne said. Perries face was priceless. I didn't hunk she could smile that big.

"Tell Zayn I say hi!" She giggled.

"I'll tell him on our date tomorrow." I smiled at her.

"Oooh!" They all chorused.

~Mal's POV~

"Where are you going?" Lottie asked Louis as he grabbed his keys.

"Out." He simply said, grinning like a fool.

"It's a girl." Lottie said after he shut the door. "It's the look on his face when he goes on a date."

"It's Jade." I whispered. I have no chance against her, Jade is beautiful! And then there's me...

"We're going to spy on them." Fizzy stated like it was normal.

"Grab your keys and hurry if you wanna follow him!" Fizzy shouted.

"What about Daisy and Phoebe?" I called as they ran to the door.

"Mums home!" They shouted and I ran out after them.

"This was your guys idea, I'm simply driving you, got this?" I laughed, starting the engine.

-----------------------

"I love Little Mix OMG!" Lottie whisper screamed from beside me. We sat in a both a few away that we could see them but they couldn't see us, we sat around a corner. I watched as he reached out and grabbed her hand from across the table. They kept laughing and chatting. In the middle of giggling, Jade looked over and locked eyes with me. Mine widened and I looked down.

"Pardon, I need to go to the loo." I could hear Jade say.

"Be back." I spoke to the girls headed to the bathroom.

"Jade! I didn't know you were coming here! I couldn't tell if it was you or not!" I smiled, covering up.

"Mal! It's been too long!" She smiled back. Oh thank god.

"So your on a date with Louis? I took his sisters to dinner!" I giggled trying to small talk

"Aww cool and yeah he's really sweet, I really fancy him." She got a dreamy look in her eyes.

"You definately deserve him." I had to force out, it pained me to say it, but it was true

"That's great you think that. Can you keep a secret?" She leaned forward to whisper it.

"Louis and I are official."

Yup, no chance.