This is a bit awkward..

~Mal's POV~

"You look lovely." Harry said from across the table. He took me to a pizza place, so I was in skinny jeans and a cute graphic tee.

"Uh thanks I guess?" I laughed, taking a bite out of my slice of pepperoni pizza. "Oh Jesus that's hot!" I shouted, quickly sipping my water.

"You have to wait a bit!" He laughed at me. It then hit me that we have nothing to talk about. Awks...

"So let me tell you something, I know you like Louis I can tell. I brought you here to plan out a way for him to be yours." He said and I practically choked on my drink. That was unexpected..

"Okay so I like him, but he's dating my best friend." I said and he started to chuckle. "What?" I asked, laughing a bit too.

"Your accent is adorable." He grinned and I rolled my eyes biting into the now cooler pizza.

"I get that a lot here."

"But I'm special!" He whined.

"No you aren't." I smirked and his face was priceless. We laughed until he cleared his phone buzzed.

"Crap I have to go now, it was great to do this Mal, we should again. Bye love!" He pecked me on the cheek before putting money on the table for our food before leaving.

"Can we get a box please?"

****************

"You two should so go out, so we can go on a double date!" Jade squealed from the computer, our usual Skype session.

"I have a feeling he and I wouldn't work out.." I trail off, he knows I like Louis. But Harry is so sweet.

"Oh hang on a second I'm getting a call!" She says and I see her pick up her phone. When someone starts talking she rolls her eyes and hangs up.

"Who was that?" I ask

"Louis." She huffs.

"Trouble in paradise?" I laugh. Would it be bad to hope there is? I do, but I don't.

"He's been so clingy on me. I don't like it! He needs to know me every move!" She throws her hands in the air and the door opens behind her. I see the familiar purple haired girl.

"Perrie!" I save and she runs over.

"Mal I miss ya! You need to fly out soon!" Perrie laughs and I nod.

"Actually.." Jade trails off and grins.

"You didn't!" I laugh.

"I did! I emailed you the ticket ill see you did two days! Gotta go rehearse love ya!" She rushes before the screen goes black. I laugh and check my email, printing off my ticket.

*******************

"MAL!" I hear four girls shout. I spin around and see Little Mix waiting for me in 'disguise'.

"I missed you way too much!" I laugh.

"And you didn't miss me?" I hear a voice say. I spun around.

"Louis!" Jade shouts runnin into his arms. This is going to be a long two weeks.