Chapter 19

"Well, this my friend is an arcade"

"Arcade? Well I've heard it, but I don't pay it much attention since, for me, it's a waste of time"

"Excuse me?? A waste of time?! Are you crazy?!! Have you never heard of the saying money is the best when you enjoy it"

"Hmm, never heard of it."

"Of course, you wouldn't I fuckin made that shit up."

"Language, please. I thought you were praised for your etiquette?"

"Not the point okay! Anyway, the point still stands money is best when you spend it. What are you gonna do with all the moolah? Put it in a vault or something?."

"Well, not in a vault exactly" with a serious look on his face he answered straightforwardly as if he was contemplating it seriously.

"East, don't answer that. That's why I'm here I'm your professional money spender." Ailey proudly said. As if it was her greatest achievement.

"You mean a gold digger?" William said teasingly.

" Excuse me?" Ailey said surprised. "You did not just call your WIFE a gold digger! I'm disappointed with you MISTER WILSON😤 I expected more from you." I said as if I was seriously hurt by his words.

"Okay MISIS WILSON, I'll just take my card back if you don't mind."

With a professional 360° attitude turn, that could rival any Hollywood actor Ailey said. "hubby, what are you talking about let's go already😇😇"

"Let's go get tokens already jeez. Wait here imma get it."

As Ailey was getting tokens, William was bewildered about all the new things he was currently discovering, as if he was an 11-year-old boy again. He suddenly can't wait to try playing games.

"Um, excuse me are you alone" a girl shyly said, as her friends are currently hyping her up.

"Can I get your number?" She said while blushing.

"No--"

"Honey, what are you doing?" Ailey said suddenly back hugging William with her imitation of a male husky voice.

"Ohh, I didn't realize you are already taken, I'm sorry." The girl said while running away to her friends.

"Umm, I support your relationship!!!" The girl quickly said before running away again.

William was confused." support what?"

"Oh my dear husband, you're so naive. Come closer I'll tell you."

William came closer to Ailey and Ailey whispered in her male husky voice and said.

"They thought you swing the other way."

"_"

"Right, hubby?*wink*" Ailey said while slapping William's butt.

_____________________

A/n: yes, I'm not dead yet.(thankfully)