Chapter 8

I woke up at around 9:00, but as soon as I woke up I found that William already left for work. Well it is understandable, he is running a multi million company who wouldn't have a lot of workload. Just thinking about his workload makes me wanna sleep. I'd rather just do nothing the whole day.

After I freshen up I immediately gone downstairs to have some breakfast.

"Oh, miss sir left this for you." As Gloria said this she handed out the credit card that William left.

"Why is he giving me a credit card? What does he want me to do with this?" Though I slightly know what it is for. I still tried to contain my excitement. Better not to assume he was letting me use his credit card than getting myself embarassed.

"He said. It was thanks to your delicious Instant noodles yesterday."

"_"

WHAT? HE KNEW? Well I'll be surprise if he didn't. Because if he really didn't I'll start questioning his so called expensive taste bud.

"Ha ha ha ha. Is that so then I'lltakemyleavethenbyeeee." I said as fast as posible to save myself from the embarassment. I even boasted to her how I'm a great cook.

__________

After I ran away, embarass, I've called the driver to drive me to the mall. Of course I have to spend money, this opportunity doesn't come around too often. You know what they say when life gives you lemons make lemonade well in this case when your super rich husband lend you his credit card you've got to spend it.

_________

"Miss we have arrived."

"Ohh thanks, sir alfred."

"No need to thank me mistress I'm just doing my job. Shall we go inside then."

"Oh no need. I'll just call you when I need something." I'm still not used to people following me. Like dude I need personal space.

"But miss---"

"No buts. I'll be fine no need to worry." As I was saying this I already began to walk inside the mall in hopes of getting away from Alfred.

__________

After a few minutes of walking around I find myself lost in this big ass mall. There's no mall this fucking massive! Is it because this is inside an exclusive village? Yes you heard it right the original Ailey is living inside an exclusive village. How rich is this original Ailey's husband is. Ailey must have save the whole galaxy in her past life to marry such a good husband plus William seems to dote on her too. Given that he did gave me his credit card.

Well, whatever time to used this credit card now. What should I buy? Clothes, jewelry, handbags? Jewelries seems a good investment. Plus it's my first time to buy real jewelry not some cheap knockoffs I bought before.

As I was thinking this I suddenly pass a dessert shop. Hmm, a dessert shop? Let's go in. Wait I was supposed to get jewelries to spend this card wisely, because I might not have this kind of opportunity again. Yup , right jewelry yu--*growl" Yup dessert it is. Geez No need to be so feisty(yes I am talking to my tummy)

"Welcome dear customer. What would you like to have?"

"I would like to have A1 please,ooh wait C3 looks good too, hmm I never had one of those add, B4 too, wait I've never seen that kind of dessert before. Ohh what's that?."

A few hours later (insert spongebob's narrator voice)

"Miss. Do you want anything else. Please take your time. There is absolutely no line behind you.😀😀" the cashier said sarcastically.

As I look behind me there is an actual line behind me. Oops got too carried away. Everything just looks so god damn delicious tho. I can't help myself.

It took a solid 30 minutes before my order arrived. Well it is understandble since I almost ordered everything from the menu.

After the waiter placed the desserts on the table, the table almost looks like a decor for their shop, since it's filled with desserts. Might as well get some tea and host a tea party. Well, enough fucking around Let us commence the taste test. Let's try this one first......

________

Around the same time, a certain someone was driving his employees to a corner by his incredily cold gaze. Everyone was nervous. Eventhough every meeting was like this everyone can't help but shudder under William's gaze.

"T-t-this project........."

Ding, ding, ding. Constant notification sound was heard in the quiet meeting room.

William checked his phone and found that this notifications were from the bank notifying him that his card was used to pay for multiple desserts. He became confused. (Sooryy I don't know how credit cards work, so I just made up the whole notifications from the bank thingyyy. So let's just pretend that's how it works😅😅😅)

I know that I lend her my card this morning, but I was expecting to get notifications from high end brands of dresses and handbags. Since when did Ailey have such a massive sweet tooth? To the point that my phone has like 25 new notifications? I always thought that she hated sweet things since she always put them aside and never ate them. Though I never really did ask her why she didn't like them.