-Chapter five-

TW// self-hate, self-harm, anorexia, purging, anxiety, panic attack

I waited for a reply but didn't get one. Did I say something wrong? I saw Bad mute his microphone. What was he doing that required him to mute? Am I overthinking this?

I hope so...

No one's Point Of View:

The two men continued their conversation, with Skeppy mostly talking. He explained what he did while Bad was sleeping and that everything is ready to go. Both of them wished that time would flow faster, in order for them to meet up. Three days might not seem like a long time, but if your best friend's life might be at risk without you knowing, it truly is terrifying.

The call carried on by them saying their goodbyes and agreeing to call each other at night to sleep call. It was Skepy's idea but Bad didn't hesitate to agree with him.

BadBoyHalo's Point Of View:

Saying goodbye to Skeppy, I left the call and closed my computer. I noticed I had a few discord messages but didn't want to bother with them at the moment.

I looked at the floor where I last saw Rat sleeping, noticing she was nowhere to be found. Panicked, I existed my room calling out her name. The worst thoughts of what might have happened to her circled around my brain. I fell onto the ground making a loud thud noise.

I grabbed my chest in pain. Another heart attack... Why here? Why now?

My puffy eyes were filed with water and my glassed began to fog. I tried opening my mouth to speak but couldn't. I tied thinking of Skeppy being here, hugging me, but my mind was just a blur. I thought I was going to die right then and there. But I remembered a way...

A way to calm myself down...

I reached into my hoodie's pocket and took out a razor blade. With shaky hands I held it in front of my wrist and pressed down hard ripping through my bandages. Surprised by the intense pain that came alongside with relief, I jolted my head backwards screaming.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a white fluffy head. I gasped as I threw my blade away and crawled up to Lucy as she jumped into my open arms.

"Don't ever do that again please...you are the one I have...please...don't leave me alone..." I said, my voice breaking thought-out every word that left my mouth.

The cute little dog started sniffing around my arms and wrists, looking up at me with a worried expression, as she let out a few whimpers and started licking me. "I am fine. I just- had to make myself... relax. Don't worry..."

We sat on the floor for a couple of minutes before I decided to speak up. "Hey Lucy; do you want me to fill your food bowl?" I said making my voice softer so as to comfort my puppy. She looked up at my and let her tongue out, leaving my grasp and making her way to the kitchen.