Chapter 5: SPECIAL BIRTHDAY BOY

It felt so nice and comfy in my bed, my sleep was so peaceful and quite. Last night all I did was to cry and eat pudding, why? Because I had a small breakdown over some words the guys from outside said.

Ken and his friend helped me with some pudding and dad jokes, which on my surprise, worked pretty well. They helped me to go to sleep and then left without saying a word, leaving me in peace. As I was turning in my bed, the dreams I had looked so real to the point that I felt like smiling. A few minutes didn't pass and a huge scream made itself heard. "AKAARIIIIII"

Out of instinct I got up from my bed, looking like a total mess. I was wearing only a shirt and my lingerie but the danger was near, this is what meant to me. I didn't take my time to think or change, so I just opened the door making a huge noise and ran to the reception where Nala and two guys were standing. I was about to charge into a fight when Nala hugged me so sudden. "Akari, there is a huge problem. We are so late and things doesn't go as I want them to. Please help me, you are the only one that can help."

I looked at her trying to breathe through that hug, then my eyes kept blinking very fast. That was weird, no danger around but a problem? "What problem?..." Thinking of it now, I was feeling so embarrassed looking like that in front of those guys. I should've stopped my ass and proceed to put something on before going outside the room.

"So you know, today is Kenken's birthday and we are so late with the preparations. Would you mind going to find a place for us to dine and to buy the cake? We started decorating and actually, those guys caught us off guard." she pointed to a guy who had short purple hair and another one with some blonde highlights on.

"Ken's birthday? Like dine with Ken?..." I was more confused now. I had no clue that today was his birthday or anything that was around him.

"Ah no one told you yet? I'm so sorry, yes today is his 17th birthday so we forgot to bring the cake home tho. Also no, only for the girls and me since is the pay day, can you help?"

I was standing there half literally naked, being shit embarrassed but I couldn't say no. I lost myself in thoughts, trying to count the money I had in my mind for a present I could afford for him. "Yeah, sure. Cake, right?"

The girl approved and then left me with the two guys there. They were looking at me and I? I was looking at them back of course. It was quiet and weird so I had to break the 'glass' somehow. "Yeah so uhm...I will go now."

"I'm Mitsuya and this is Kazutora, we came here to also ask you a question if that's okay with you."

Damn his smile was something different, who is he to make my heart beat that fast? Well he does have some charm with him, so I will give it a go since he asked so nicely. I was balancing myself on the counter, looking at him. "Speak."

"Uhm, first of all are you not cold or something? Just making sure because you might get a cold.."

"You haven't seen a girl bare naked? Not once? Woah, I think that might be a problem but don't worry, you'll get there one day without a doubt. Don't rush it!"

"Anyway, this might be too straight forward but...could you keep Draken home tonight? We are dealing with some business and we weren't sure who else to ask."

My face dropped. Does this guy thinks I am some type of 'one night stand' or something to Ken? Well yeah he's handsome and stuff but I have no interest in him. Something is weird, either he changed the question, either something really has to be done in order to protect him.

"I can try but I won't promise it. I don't know him too well and I am truly scared sometimes of him, but for the sake of seeing your smile often I can do my best in that."