Extra Chapter

Two years later

Aubrey Pov
My best friend Kacy found out she was pregnant nine months ago. She offered the baby to Sadie and I because she said she wasn't ready. Of course we said yes.

It's nine months later and she just had her baby. We are on our way to the hospital.

When we get to her room Kacy is holding her baby. When we walk over she smiles and asks,"Do you want to hold your daughter." I nod and she hands me the small baby. "So guys what are you gonna name her?"
"We've decided to name her Waverly Allison Sink."
"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Sadie says as I hand Waverly to her.

As Sadie holds our baby I look at Kacy and ask her,"Are you sure you want to give her up." Kacy nods,"I'm sure. You guys deserve a kid and I trust that you will take great care of her. You will take better care of her than I ever could. You'll be amazing parents." "Well you can visit her anytime you want."

"Well we should probably get this cutie home. Buckle up Aubrey I have a feeling the next 18 years are going to be chaotic."

I laugh at Sadie's comment as we walk out the door with our new bundle of joy.

When we get home we lay Waverly in her bassinet and Sadie and I lay in our own bed. "Sweet dreams babygirl" I whisper to Waverly as I turn off the lamp and cuddle up with Sadie and fall asleep.

Waverly Allison Sink was born August 6th 2018 at 12:30am. That was the day Aubrey and Sadie's lives changed forever.

Please go read the sequel Is she still the one. The story is set fourteen years after Aubrey and Sadie get married. They got married in 2016 and Waverly was born in 2018. The sequel is set in 2030. I know the timeline is kinda complicated but I just figured out the timelime.

The character chapter and two other chapters of the sequel have already been posted. Please Please read them. Also I'm aware babies don't go home the same day they were born.