Stranger things

Today is our last day in Hawaii. We woke up an hour ago and we are going to get breakfast before we have to go to the airport. We get dressed and go to the nearby cafe. We both got iced coffee and muffins. Then we headed to the airport. An hour passed and the plane finally started to board. The plane took off and I grabbed Sadie's hand. I pulled out my phone and took a picture to post on Instagram.

Liked by Sadiesink_, Gatenm123 and 107,113 othersAubreymoore  Heading back to New York with the cutest girl in the world @Sadiesink_

Aubreymoore Heading back to New York with the cutest girl in the world @Sadiesink_

Username1 I  love you guys so much

Username2 Y'all are so cute together

Milliebobbybrown  So adorable

Noahschnapp Wow thanks for making me feel so alone
Aubreymoore Wow bestie don't be so bitter

Noahschnapp  I hate you
Aubreymoore You know you love me Noah

Noahschnapp @Sadiesink_ Come get your girlfriend she's bullying me
Aubreymoore  Noah stop lying
Sadiesink_ I'm sorry Noah but I'm not getting involved
Noahschnapp  WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME SADIE

After I posted on Instagram I put my head on Sadie's shoulder and fall asleep. I was woke up by sadie gently kissing my forehead. She smiled and whispered,"We're home." Millie picked us up from the airport and took us to my house. We ran upstairs and got in my bed. Sadie looked at me and said," remember the audition is tomorrow." I looked down and said,"I'm nervous, what if-." She cut me off by saying,"Don't worry I know you're going to get the part. They'll be lucky to have you on the show." I smiled and tackled her with a hug. We turned on Netflix and started to watch You.

We woke up the next morning and got dressed.
Sadie took me to Starbucks. I ordered a strawberry acaí lemonade and a chocolate croissant. Then she drove me to the audition. She waited in the car as I auditioned. As I stepped in the room I began to hold my breath. I was so nervous. I really wanted this part. I really wanted to be able to work with Sadie. Sadie is so excited and I don't want to let her down.

"That was great Aubrey. We will contact you if you get the part." After the audition Sadie took me to brunch. After we ate we went back to my place and watched Netflix in my bed for the rest of the day.