Official

I texted the group chat will Caleb, Finn, Gaten, Millie, and Noah and told them that I went on a date with Sadie.

                             St Cast
                                                          Aubrey
                            Sadie and I went on a date
Millie:
Awwwww

Noah:
You guys are so cute

Caleb:
I knew she liked you

Finn:
Finally!!!

She kept talking about how
much she liked you and
wanted to ask you out

Gaten:
It was getting annoying

I was laughing at the group chat when I saw a text from Sadie.
My Love

Sadie: Can I come over?
I have to tell you something
Aubrey: Of course
Sadie: I'll be there in 20

I heard Sadie knock and I ran to the door. I let her in and she ran to my room and sat on my bed. I sat next to her and turned to look at her. She smiled and said "I got you an audition for the show and if you get it you will play Sam a new member of the friend group that has the ability to control people by saying "I heard a rumor" I almost cried. I said "thank you, I can't believe I might be on my favorite show". I leaned over and hugged her. I then turned on the tv and turned it to Netflix. I let Sadie pick and she picked friends. My phone buzzed and I saw that Sadie posted a picture of us.          

Aubreymoore You always take pictures when I'm not looking

milliebobbybrown Awwww

Noahschnapp You two are so cute

therealcalebmclaughlin @Aubreymoore I'm gonna assume this is happening because of the news

Sadiesink_@therealcalebmclaughlin It is

username1 @Aubreymoore
What is the news?

Sadiesink_@username1
I can't tell you you'll just have to wait

After looking at the post I kissed Sadie's cheek and laid my head on her shoulder. After awhile my eyes became heavy and I gave into the tiredness as I faded away into my dreams.

You might be wondering where Aubrey's parents are. They go out of town for work so they are never really home. She is an only child so she is always home alone unless Sadie or her friends come over.