Surprise

Sadie POV
3 years later

Aubrey and I have been together for 4 years. She is 20 and I'm 21. Today I'm taking her to Paris, but that's only half of the surprise. I call Aubrey to see if she is up and to tell her I'm coming over. I drive to house and knock on her door. She opens the door and I run straight to her room with her following. I sit on her bed and she sits next to me. "We're going on a trip go get pack" I said. She smiled "Where are we going?" "I can't tell you, but I can tell you we are staying for 2 weeks and it's winter so it's cold." She jumped off the bed and started to pack.

                       Aubrey POV
Sadie told me to start packing so that's what I did. Then I took and show and got dressed.

After I get dressed I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun

After I get dressed I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom and Sadie smiles. She grabs my hand and says,"Come on we have to go." We pick Noah up so he can bring Sadie's car back from the airport. We get into the airport and before we get on the plane I asked Sadie "Where are we going?" Sadie smiled "We're going to Paris." I smiled and jumped into her arms kissing her. I knew this was gonna be a long flight so I put my head on Sadie's shoulder. When I woke up we were landing and Sadie was asleep. I gently shook her. "We're here." She smiles as she opens her eyes.

When we get to our hotel we decide to go for dinner. We go to a restaurant called Jules Verne. It is close to the Eiffel tower. You can see the Eiffel tower from the restaurant. We get into the restaurant and we are seated next to the window. After we eat we go back to the hotel. I take a shower and wash my hair. I put on a hoodie and leggings and wait for Sadie to get out of the shower. After Sadie got out she got into the bed and we went to sleep.

The big surprise will be in the next chapter.
384 words