On set

7 months later

Sadie and I have been together for almost a year now. It is time for season 4 to start filming. These last few months have changed my life and I can't wait to make thousands of new memories with my friends.

Sadie walked over and hugged me from behind causing me to jump. "Hey cutie you scared me." She laughed as she kissed my cheek. She turned spinned me around so I could face her,"Come on they need us for the next scene with Millie." I get to be in a scene with two of my favorite people in the entire world. I kiss her forehead "Thank you for everything love." I grab Sadie's hand and drag her to the area where Millie was waiting for us. Millie smiled at us as walked towards her. "Hey cuties" she said as we hugged her.

After the scene with Millie I had scenes with Natalia, Noah, and Charlie to film. Noah runs up to me and hugging me as hard as he could. "Noah I can't breathe." I laughed as he let me go. "I'm sorry we haven't seen each other in forever."
"I know I've missed you Noah. Even if you're really annoying sometimes." Noah rolls his eyes and hits me in the shoulder. "Oh shut up you know you love me."  "Well maybe a little."

After I finish filming for the day I hang around and watch Sadie film her scenes. As I watch her I'm mesmerized. It's like I'm frozen in time and she's the only one I see. I watch as her hair dances across her back and her eyes glisten in the light. This moment is almost euphoric. Right here right now I'm happy. Truly happy. I'm living out my wildest dreams with the girl of my dreams.