Stranger Things part 2

1 week later
I woke up and gasps as I opened my phone saw and saw a Email from the Stranger things casting crew. I couldn't believe it. I'm going to be Sam in Stranger things 4. I screamed until I was out of breath. Acting had been my dream and now I finally an acting job. I called Sadie and told her to bring the others and come as soon as possible. I sat my phone down and took a shower and got dressed for the day.

I brushed my teeth and threw my hair up as fast as Humanly possible . The doorbell rang and I rushed fown the stairs to open the door almost falling on my face multiple times. I see Sadie as soon as I open the door. She looked at me up and down and kissed me before walking in. Everyone was silent until Caleb finally broke the silence by saying," What is so important that we had to rush over here?" I smiled and blurted,"I'm going to be playing Sam in season 4 of the show." Everyone screamed and Sadie picked me up twirling me around and kissing my lips. Everyone said "aww" at the sight of our lips touching.

After the big announcement Millie suggested that we go to  her friend Lexi's party to celebrate me officially joining the cast. We all hop in Sadie's car and I sit in the front and Sadie grabs my hand. We held hands for the entire car ride. We arrived at the party and went our separate ways as we walked in. Millie went to find Lexi and Sadie and I stayed together. We went and sat in the chair at the top of the stairs. I sat on her lap and got on my phone. For most of the time we just talked. We talked for about 30 minutes until Millie found us and dragged us outside to the pool. Lexi was in the pool and Millie jumped in. Sadie took her clothes off until she only had her underwear and bra on and pushed me in before I could take mine off. I screamed as I floated to the surface and ran my fingers through my now wet hair. "SADIE ELIZABETH SINK." Sadie laughs as I swim to the edge of the pool and pull her in. When she rises back to the surface Sadie pulls me into her body connecting our lips and I lace my fingers through her hair.

The music blasting through the house fills my ears as I break the kiss and stare into Sadie's eyes. In this moment all I can think about is the redhead girl holding me by my waist. I begin to melt under her delicate touch. Home isn't always a place. It can also a person. Sadie is my home and when I'm with her I truly feel alive. Like I'm a phoenix rising from it's ashes and soaring through the sky. Like I've been reborn. I've never felt this feeling before. Sadie's the only person that could make me feel this way.

I watch as the blue flashing lights beam on Sadie's face highlighting all her features. My eyes slowing scan every single feature. Her long flowy ginger locks, soft lips, flawless skin sprinkled with freckles, and ocean eyes. I get lost as I stare into her bright blue eyes. Her eyes finally meet mine as she smiles her perfect smile. " You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I could spend hours staring at you and I would never get bored." I can feel myself blush as she tucks a couple strands of hair behind my ear before stroking my cheek.

We break eye contact when Noah throws a red solo cup hitting me in the back of the head. "Gross get a room guys." I turn my head and flip him off. "Oh fuck off Noah. You're just mad cause you're single."  "Aubreyyy we don't talk about that remember. I don't need a girlfriend anyway. I am independent and I love being single."
Finn chuckles as her turns in Noah's direction. "Why are you lying? You always call me complaining about how lonely you are and how you don't want to be single anymore." Noah dramatically gasps as he attempts to whisper to Finn. "You're such a traitor Finn. I'm cutting you off Finn. We're no longer friends."