The big day (last chapter)

8 months later

                         Sadie POV
I'm getting my hair and makeup done and I can't stop thinking about Aubrey. I can't believe I'm about to marry the love of my life.
                        Sadie's dress

                         Aubrey POVI have my dress on and I'm waiting to get my hair and makeup

                         Aubrey POV
I have my dress on and I'm waiting to get my hair and makeup. I'm pacing the room. I can't believe this is happening. I'm about to get married to the best girl in the world. My mom walks into the room and hugs me. "You look so beautiful" she says as she starts to tear up at the sight of me in my dress.
                    Aubrey's dress

I slightly smile then it fades. My mom frowns. My mom asks "What's wrong?" " I'm really nervous" "You have no reason to worry she loves you and she wants to marry there is no way she would back out. The lady comes in to do my hair and makeup. I'm ready and I hear the music start. My dad comes to get me and we start walking down the aisle.
                          Sadie POV
Aubrey starts to walk down the aisle and I start to tear up because she looks beautiful. When Aubrey makes it to the front the ceremony starts. We says our vows and we put the rings on each others finger. After the ceremony it's time for the reception. We head to the venue and we cut the cake and do our first dance. Then we dance with our dads. After everyone else leaves the Stranger Things cast stay to talk to us. Millie hugged me. "I can't believe you're actually married. I remember when we were filming season 1 and we were talking about getting married and our dream weddings and Aubrey made it happen. She made you fall in love which isn't easy." Aubrey laughed "Well that means I'm a lucky girl" she said as she smiled at me. Natalia hugged me then Aubrey. "You both look beautiful as always." Aubrey spoke up and said, "I still can't believe all of you came." They all spoke up in unison "Of course we did." Winona walked closer to us. She hugged both of us and said, "I love you both."
"We love you" Aubrey and I said in unison.

                        Aubrey POV
Today was the best day of my life and Sadie is the best thing in my life. I place my hand on Sadie's cheek and say, "Today has been the best day of my life and it's all because of you" then I kiss her. All of friends say, "Aww" as I kiss the beautiful red head girl in front of me. "Come on guys let's go to my house I have to get out of this dress." They all laugh as we walk outside to get in our cars.  Sadie and I get into her car. She puts her hand in mine and we drive off. Winona and David go their separate ways and everyone else heads to the house Sadie and I share. We all walk into our house and Sadie and I run upstairs to change into a hoodie and leggings like always. We go back downstairs and we all decide to watch a movie and they let Sadie and I pick because today was our big day. Sadie and I pick 16 candles. All the girls get excited and all the boys groan besides Noah because it's his favorite movie. Sadie and I were in the chair and some of them were on the couch and the unlucky ones got stuck with the floor. We all eventually fall asleep and that concludes the best day of my life.

This is the last chapter. Also I'm sorry that the tenses in the story kept switching between past and present.