30😱😱

✍︎︎
"Castaways"
✍︎︎

✍︎︎"We are castaways!"✍︎︎

✍︎︎
"We are castaways!"
✍︎︎

꧁꧂

Gon, Killua, and Vera sat in a room next to Rin (who was leaning on the wall with his eyes closed) and across from Nobunaga who had candles lit around him.

"Now, remind me why your here again?" Vera asked turning to her 'former' friend with a slight glare in which he playfully ignored.

"I didn't feel like going on the mission, so I'm here to make sure you guys don't escape." He shrugged sitting down next to Killua.

"I told you I don't need help from the youngest member of the group." Nobunaga yawned, and Rin only shrugged.

Gon grunted as he held his hand in pain. The girl only watched in sorrow seeing there was nothing she could do about it at the moment.

Killua abruptly stood up catching everyone off gaurd. His nen was obviously activated as you could see the blue coat surrounding hims. Nobunaga laughed from up front "pretty scary. If looks could kill huh. I should warn you. Step in the range and I'll cut you down."

Killua took a few steps forwards as his friends, even Rin, called out to him. The white haired boy paused in a cold sweat before he was quickly yanked back by his collar and thrown back onto the seat they were sitting in.

"You dipwad! Chill the fuck out." Vera scolded before sitting down herself with an annoyed expression.

After a while it started to get boring, but Gon could feel the intense tension coming from his friend "Guys...are you okay?" He asked wearily Killua nodded but Vera still hadn't responded. Rin was just napping in the corner. "Lets see. Zepile-San taught us cauterization, autopsy, and something else... anyone remember?"

"Guys." Killua whispered causing the three to look up in hopes of a good plan "I'll be the decoy, wait for it then try to escape."

"What the fuck. Suicidal?? We're supposed to die together??? Forget that??" Vera whined

"Forget all about it. Your good enough to recognize the difference. You won't catch me off gaurd" Nobunaga said and Killua only glared in response.

"Thanks for that intel Captain obvious." Rin muttered under his breath.

"I'm going. I'll stop him even if it kills me! Then you two will ru-" Killua was easily cut off by a slap from Gon causing Vera to snort.