𝖣𝗈𝖼𝖾👻👾

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

"How about you surrender?"

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"not to you."

꧁꧁꧁꧂꧂꧂

Vera was practically bouncing in anticipation. From the previous match she learned a lot about Hanzo. For starters, he looks like an egg.

More importantly, he's cocky and has a huge ego- like Vera herself.

"BEGIN"

The ref announced, but neither of them moved. Hanzo had guessed that the girl would be the first to move just like Gon, but she knew better.

She just stood there and stared at him as he did the same. The tension in the air grew dark as everyone could probably slice it with a knife.

"Aren't you going to do something?" Hanzo asked as he started to get frustrated.

"Nah, I'm good" she blankly responded.

Hanzo grew an irk mark as he already started taking out his sword.

"The big guns already? Damn you must be eager to win" Vera laughed as she took out her own sword which none of her friends had ever seen before.

She held it in two hands, her feet one in front of the other as she pointed the tip of the sword directly at Hanzo.

"If you couldn't tell I'm a swordsman, swords are my passion." She cockily said tilting her head so her bangs shadowed her face "and at the moment you piss me off." She tilted her sword reflecting her eyes that were now glowing a red color.

She charged at him head first as quick as she could. He was taken back by how quick she was and reacted late. She swung her sword down at him but he quickly countered and used his own sword to block it.

She leaned in close so that they were face to face "I'll kill you" she reminded him and his eyes narrowed.

"Is that a threat or a joke?" He taunted making her even angrier.

She moved her sword and blended back to dodge one of Hanzo's attacks. She quickly countered and turned her whole body on her left foot using her right to send a kick to Hanzo's face.

Hanzo was able to grab ahold of her foot but as soon as he did that, she used his grip on her to her own advantage and pivoted once more sending another kick to his face with her left leg. He was sent flying back as she quickly landed on the floor with both feet.

Not wasting any time she dashed towards Hanzo swiping down her sword. He blocked it with his own once more and she pressed into him obviously stronger.

"Surrender" she said pushing down further so his own sword was right near his face. She gritted her teeth and growled.

"never!" He yelled as he pulled away his sword making her loose balance. She almost fell and that was enough time for Hanzo to send a kick to her back making her fall to the ground.

He got on top of her and pulled both arms back kicking away her sword.

"How about you surrender?" He growled as she smirked.

"Not to you." she quickly flipped their positions and this time he was on the ground laying on his stomach with her foot pressed into his back. She had one of his arms in her tight grasp so that he couldn't get away.

"I'll break your arm" she mocked and his eyes widened.

He paused "I...I surrender" he surrendered and she let him go.

She wiped the blood off of her face and stretched her arms "Jesus he's so annoying.." she sighed walking back into the line with the others.

Killua, Rin, Kurapika, and Leorio all looked at her in shock. The small frail looking girl just took down an 18 year old BALD NINJA. in less than 30 minutes..

She picked up her sword quickly putting it away and she sat on the floor looking bored. "So boring.." she yawned.

They all looked at her dumbfounded..

QUICK CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS CAUSE IM IN CLASS AND THE LAST CHAPTER WAS EXTRA LONG
Like the new cover?? 😏
SO QUESTION: what fanfic would you like to read from me?

Black clover

Haikyuu

My hero academia

Promised Neverland

Yuri on Ice

Akame ga kill

Or Demon Slayer

Or multiple at once 😏😏