Info

I'm not good at writing for boys or gender neutral yet, I'm still learning so this will be written with female pronouns and about a female, however you can change the pronouns as you would like to.

I also add the same name to all the characters because Y/N is annoying for me to write so I use Tami, you can think of it as Y/N and Change the name accordingly.

For those who have read my work before know I tend to write the reader as shy, sensitive and in a way... kind of weak and I write it so she has a traumatic backstory and ends up with trust issues.

The character is a hybrid, a bunny-puppy-kitten hybrid to be exact, I have a Hybrid AU where once every 1000 years, a hybrid is born, Tami was the most recent. All hybrids have a type of hybrid that they are, like animals are referred to as babies, junior, adult, senior. Tami is a baby hybrid which means she will never age past 16 and all baby hybrids are age regressors (I include age regression a lot lmao).

The hybrid AU also ties into a soulmate AU, when a hybrid is born, they get a letter on their wrist (usually number but for this preference fic it will be a letter) which is the first letter of their soulmates name, when the soulmate of a hybrid kissed the hybrid and genuinely loves the hybrid, the soulmate grows ears, usually their soulmate is either one type up or one down, so if someone is a baby hybrid and their soulmate kisses them then grows ears, usually they'd become a junior hybrid which means they won't age past 18.

Disclaimer:
For this fanfiction, Blaine, Kurt and Spencer are Bi/Pan rather than gay, there are girls who have crushes on the characters and Mercedes had a crush on Kurt, Tina had a crush on Blaine, so this is just so everyone can imagine themselves with the character that they love the most

Other than that, thank you for coming, if you are going to continue reading then feel free, if you are not then that's okay too, have a great day!