-A prank and arrested-

________________________________

When Oliver and his friends boarded the train Oliver coudn't help but feel guilty, the memory of Bailey and his friendship at their first meeting was printed into his mind, despise their fights never had Oliver called her a freak again because truth to be told he did regret saying it. In his second year Oliver had taught about apologizing to her, but when he saw her with Markus flint and Adrien Pucey he knew she had changed a lot over summer. Never came the taught of apologizing again when Bailey had 'accidently' knocked him of his broom in the first match they played against eachother.

When Oliver had became good friends with both the Weasley twins all the friendship between Oliver and Bailey was pushed into thin air. Everybody knew that families like the Warhearths hated the so called 'blood traiters' Weasley familly. "Oliver?"

Oliver snapped out of his trance and looked in the direction of were the voice came from. "yeah?" he said confused looking at George. "i'v been calling you're name for over a minute now, were did you go" The Weasley laughed.

"uh- don't know- I just zoned out I guess"

"is this because of what happend with Warhearth" Angelina said Angelina had made the disision to come home for Christmas last minute. A small bruise was formed on the girls neck, seeing a few fingersprints.

"Ange you're neck" Olvier said worried.

"yeah I know, Warhearth lost it at the word freak, I'm felling you that girl has serious problems"

"yeah-" Oliver said looking out of the window.

"Oliver, come with us' the Weasley twins said at the same time standing up and walking out of the compartment.

"we need you're help" George said.  "we wanne make sure that Warhearth gets the same as Angelina, because that bruise isn't leaving soon"

Oliver looked at the pranksters in front of him, he knew what the two were capable of but somthing in him told him that pinning Bailley against a wall trying to form a bruise on her neck wasn't the smartest idea.

"Normally I wouldn't say no to one of you're ideas, but I have a feeling she isn't going to let you touch her for a second"

"that's why we will use our wands"

"And why do you need my help" Oliver said, kind of scared to ask.

"Well you're the best at invisible spells" Fred said. Oliver eyes widend, "I don't know- I mean i'm not that good"

The twins sccoffted "oh please" George said waving his hand. "you can easily do it"

The two Weasley's continued begging Oliver to make them and himself invisible. "fine, fine il do it" Oliver eventually groaned. The twins smiled happily at their fried before walking back into the compartment for a second and grabbing their wands. "The Slytherins are seated at the end of the train" Oliver said and pointed his wand at himself. Muttering the spell and then repeating the spells for the two Weasleys. "c'mon" The voice of Fred wispered. Oliver mentally cursed still wondering to himself why in Merlin's beard he was comming allong with the two.

When he arrived at the end of the train quiet voice of Fred wispered again. "George, will you do the spell, or me"

"you" The voice of George hissed. You could hear a soft groan before the tree friends waited for a Slytherin to open the door. Luckily it didn't take long for a 1th year Slytherin opened the door, the Gryffindor's made themself small and slipped into the Slytherin area of the train. invisible tree looking Gryffindor's looked around before they could hear someone mention the name Bailey. "what was that all about mate, what did Warhearth" want a 6th year Slytherin asked. "nothing, just nothing" The voice of Terrance Higgs said. "Are you still planning to ask her to Hogsmeade after we come back" The boy next to Terrance asked him. Oliver raised his eyebrows in suppised thinking about why someone ever wanted to ask Bailey out, seeing as she never truly was friendly. "No- I don't think so" Terrance said. Oliver contiued walking looking out of Bailey.