-nightmare and a date-

________________________________

Bailey coudn't be happier with herself, not only had she the autograph of Oliver Wood himself which gave her a very high change of getting her captainship back but she was also annoying him and he coudn't make any rude comments seeing as his parents were constenly in the same room as they were.

"Bailey dear if you don't mind me asking how are you going to handle everything, you know with you're father's business and you're school" Miss Wood asked the young witch who was seated in front of her.

"I'm thinking about assigning some of the people I think would do great with my father's buissniss" Bailey answered.

"And with that she means the parents of her friends" Oliver cut her off giving her a side-eye.

Bailey just rolled her eyes and ignored the boy's comment, the whole night he had been like this trying to get her to leave but Bailey knew better, she was here to annoy him, not the other way around.

"And with school I am trying to get my Captainsip back for the Slytherin quidditch team, it would be nice to have it back before the first match"

Miss Wood nodded and asked more question's about her school completely unknown to the fact that her own son was the reason Bailey wasn't captain anymore.

"Oh god would you look at the time" Mr Wood said making Bailey look at the clock that hung against the brown painted wall showing it was almost 11PM.

"Uh dear, you can sleep in Oliver's room" Miss Wood said as she stood up.

Both the teenagers eyes went wide open. "Where am I suppost to sleep?" Oliver said offensive jumping up from his seat and looking at his mother. "On the couch in your room" His mother said as she walked up the stairs. "And give that girl a shirt to sleep in" she screamed and then dissapeard into her room.

Oliver groaned and mentioned for Bailey to follow him.

Oliver's room was just like Bailey taught it would be, not that she had taught about it that much she just imagined a room that had everthing to do with quidditch. And Bailey was right, on his wall hang all sorts of posters about the sport, his walks were painted red and gold which made Bailey wanne gag. Oliver had a 2 person's bed with red duvets before it stood a big black couch but yet it suited with the room. Oliver opend his closet which was coverd with papers with all sorts of quidditch tactics. He got out a large gry suit with the Gryffindor logo on the back. "Like hell that I am wearing that" Bailey said pointing at the shirt. Oliver
Smirked  "This or nothing"

Bailey taught for a second before grabbing the shirt of them, she knew exacly how to annoy Oliver. He was the most awkward person she had ever met. So Bailey lifted her shirt over her head revealing her dark green bra. She pulled the oversised shirt Oliver gave her over her head and then removed her pants. The shirt was long enough to almost reach her knees, covering her panties.

Oliver had just stood there, frozen on the spot he knew Bailey was here for payback but she also knew how uncomfortable he got with girls he tried not to let it show but Bailey could read him like a book. He walked out of the room and minutes later came back into his grey sleeping pants and a red shirt, the same lenght as Bailey's only when he wore it it came just to were his pants started.

Bailey was sitting on his bed completely unaware to the fact that Oliver walked in she had grabbed one of his quidditch books and had began reading. Oliver took 3 big steps to the bed and grabbed the book out of her hands "private" he said before placing the book back into the shelf were Bailey had grabbed it.

Bailey laughed "geez calm down Wood I just want to read something"

"You think this is funny?" he said turning around to face to girl. Bailey shrugged "You're reaction's are quite funny, yes"