-A new housemate and an intresting paper-

________________________________

As Baliey read the last words out loud her eyes widend, there was no way in hell that she would swear to be nicer to Oliver.

She looked at Oliver for a second to see the same look of horror on his face. "well-" He began but Baliey cut him off. "I don't like you because you called me a freak and you're the reason that I am no longer captain and that I have bruisses that won't go away"

Oliver looked down. "I- uh I don't like you because you- you're a Slytherin when you said you would probably get into Gryffindor, and you knocked me off my broom in my first match" At this Oliver knew he didn't reallly have a good reason to hate the girl that stood before him, but he would never admit that.

Bailey rolled her eyes at the tought. "well apologize then" she hisses at the boy. "No way, you apologize first" Oliver said. Both of them gave eachother a death glare which lasted way too long before Oliver sighed.

"fine- i'm sorry for calling you a freak"

Suddenly one lock of the doors went open. "I'm sorry for knocking you off you're broom" Bailey said as quietly as she could. The other lock of the door went open as well making Bailey ran to it and try to get it open. "won't work" Oliver said.

"And why is that" Bailey said annoyed. "The last step" Oliver said pointing at the book. "I swear I will try not to be mean to you" Bailey said laying emphasis on the word try

"And I wil try to be nicer to you to" Oliver said. The doors of the room went open making Bailey run out.

She needed to find other people and coudn't stand to look at Oliver longer.

"Bailey" the loud voice of Markus screamed making Bailey turn around. "where the hell have you been" 

"I was locked" Bailey said ashamed. "what? where" Markus asked. "in the library, il explain later- Markus were is Ruby"

Markus shrugged "I think with Miles"

Bailey rushed to the ball room, she didn't even want to think what kind of creeps were here tonight and if they noticed Ruby didn't have a wand and was as sweet as pie she was in trouble.

Her tought were confirmed when she saw Ruby standing in a corner looking scared, Lucius Malfoy standing way to close to her and with his hand on her shoulder. Bailey got her wand out and rushed to were they were standing. She stood behind Lucius and pressed her wand into his neck.  "Get away from her" she spatted. Lucius put his hands up in defence and took a step back.

"well well, Miss Warhearth, no need for violence I was just helping this girl she is lost you see and-"

"bulshit" Bailey hissed and pointed at the door "get out "

Mr Malfoy looked around and gave Bailey a chuckle. "Dear- I understand you're young and I understand you're upset about you're brother and parents but I mean no harm"

Bailey's blood was boiling and she removed her wand from the man's  neck. "Perhaps you're right" she gritted through her teeth. Lucius gave her a smirk and then turned around.

"Stupify" Bailey screamed making the man fly around the room and land on his back. Bailey quickly walked towards him and pointed her wand once again at the men who was now laying on the ground. "I said, get out" She said in a low wisper making the men get up and walk out of the door. Bailey then turned to Ruby. "I am so sorry- did he hurt you"

Ruby shook her head no.

"C'mon, it's not safe here anymore" Bailey said mentioning for the girl to follow her. "I should have never trusted Markus with keeping you safe, the guy has the intelligente of a rock" Bailey mumbered under her breath as she walked up the big stairs that led to the guest rooms.