-012-

I sat with the Cobras, it was lunch time. I was not sure how to start a conversation with Eli, especially after what he asked me in the hall. But I wanted to talk to him. Somehow.

Tory was coming over. She slammed her tray on the table and looked directly at me. "Scar, you dumb whore!"

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"You didn't like my Instagram post!" She screamed. Heads turned in our direction.

"Yes I did, what the hell are you talking about?" I replied sternly, trying to figure out why she is making such a big deal out of this. She checked.

"Oh, yes you did," she realized.

She sat down, "me and the group need to talk to you two."

She shot daggers at Eli and I.

"About what?" Eli asked.

" 'Bout you two lovebirds. We saw the kiss in the hall." One of the Cobras put his hand on Eli's shoulder.

"Yeah, Hawk, you were supposed to tell us everything that goes on in your life, and because you did not do that.." Mitch smiled brightly. "We are going to tell Scarlett all of the things you have said about her at DA BOYS sleepovers."

Eli arose from his chair, eyes wide like he had watched a ghost fly past. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh, we would," Mitch pulled out his phone.

"Guys, come on, leave Hawk alone." Miguel stood too.

Everyone, besides Eli and I, looked at him in disgust and betrayal.

Ignoring him completely, they pulled up a video of Hawk with no shirt, cuddling a pillow?Before the video can play, Eli ripped the device out of Mitch's hands and deleted the video entirely.

"Damn you, Hawk! What are we going to use as blackmail now!" Cobras laughed at Mitch's whining.

Eli laughed in his face, throwing the phone and missing him by not even an inch.

A small smile danced on my lips as I watched the interaction go down.

HAWK POV

She smiled. How could I not stare.

SCAR POV

It was hard to ignore his blue eyes burning my skin.

HAWK POV

Fuck, I am a coward. I look away when our eyes meet.

SCAR POV

Oh, he looked away.

HAWK POV

You have no idea how hard it is to not look at her.

SCAR POV

I want to look at him again, just once.

HAWK POV

Let me look at her again, please.

SCAR POV

Maybe I shouldn't.

HAWK POV

Perhaps I should.