Chapter 14

We needed to go down a flight of stairs going directly in the Great Hall you could hear a bunch of people talking. "Hermione you go first." I say she nods and walks out from the corner. It goes dead silent I giggle quietly. I motion to Fleur next she smiles and walks down the stairs I peak and see everyone looking at her.

"Where is Lila?" I hear Harry say, "She's coming." Hermione says giggling. I take a deep breath then I move into the spotlight. I felt everyone eyes on me, I smiled Harry was looking at me wide eyed. I finish my dramatic entrance and Harry puts his arm out. I wrap my arm around his. "You look stunning." He says then he kisses my cheek. I blush.

Me, Fleur, Hermione, Cho, Cedric, Harry, and Krum walk into a room with the teachers all there. My father smiled at me and I smiled back. "Are you guys ready?" McGonagall says, "You will be doing one full dance to start off the night. And every time you do the 4 steps twice, boys you spin the girl to the other guy. You will do this and when you should pick them up you will be back to your date of the night." She says we nod.

Then we line up. Krum and Hermione first. Then Fleur and her date. Cedric and Cho, and finally me and Harry bringing up the rear end.

"No go." She says we all walk forward a few feet in front of each other. People gasp as clap at us. They were all surrounding the huge dance floor. Harry puts his hand on my waist and grabs my other had that wasn't on his shoulder. The music began and we started waltzing around the dance floor. I was trying not to giggle.

We all were dancing in a circle not to far but not to close. Then Harry spins me off and I end up in the arms of Fleur's date. "Hello I'm Brian." He says smiling. "Hello Brian I am Lila." He smiles, "How are you doing?" I ask him, "I am very well thank you Lila. What about you?" "Feet are already sore." He laughs then twirls me off into the arms of Victor Krum. "Well hello again." I say smiling he laughs, "Hello Lila." "So you got the balls to ask out Hermione?" He laughs which makes me smile.

"Yes thank you so much." "You are very welcome. Treat her right." "Of course." Then he twirls me off into the arms of Cedric. "Well hello friend." He chuckles, "Hello. You look stunning tonight." "Why thank you I tried. But don't get your boxers in a twist you are dating Cho." He laughs shaking his head and looking down.

"You are an amazing dancer especially in those heels. Women are so..." He trails off. "I think I can call you a friend." I say, "I thought I have been a friend?" I smile, "You have. Thank you so much." "MY pleasure Ms. Lila." I smile one last time and then he twirls me to Harry. "Well hello again Handsome." He laughs.

He picks me up and twirls. Instead of my hands on his shoulder I put them above me and laugh. I hear other people laughing to. Then he sets me down and spins is again. I pick up my feet and he slowly stops, kissing me. I set my feet down as people cheer loudly. He doesn't pull away for a few seconds then when he does we look at each other.

Then we all begin dancing as other people butt in too. After a few hours of dancing I was with Hermione and Krum with Cedric and Cho dancing to an upbeat song. Then I stop and sit down next to Ron Harry and Ron's date. I look at Ron who was staring at Hermione. I took out my wand and they all looked at me.

I changed Ron's ugly dress robes so they match Harry's. "Ok Ron stop mopping there and dance with your beautiful date forget about everything and bloody dance. She dressed up just for you and you bloody sit here. Go Now! Dance!!" He looks down at his robes and hugs me then he grabs her hand. "I am sorry." She smiles at him and they go and dance.

"You are a wonderful woman." I smile and sit on his lap. "My feet hurt." "I bloody believe it." I laugh. Hermione comes over and sighs happily. "He is so sweet. He is getting punch." I smile and hug her, she looks at Ron. "He is finally dancing and having fun." She says I look over and see he is smiling and talking with his date one of the Patil sisters.