Don't Get Overwhelmed

I'm so sorry this took so long- Almost another month. I've been busy with school and other stuff so-

Anyways enjoy this unproofread chapter that was rushed!

TW: Panic Attack (description of one kinda), Shouting, Cliffhanger.

509 words

"I HATE YOU IMPULSE!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS RECORDING A TIMELAPSE!"

"Guys calm down.."

"SHUT UP ZEDAPH DON'T GET INTO THIS!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND STOP SCREAMING!"

I turned my head to face the four of them, my hair blowing in my face. I push my hair out my face and the scene infront of me reminds me of one that's happened before my exile. I covered my ears instinctively and held my breath. I felt myself start shaking and tears filled my eyes. The voices taunted me and played over and over in my head. "Disgrace." "Horror." "Unworthy Admin." "Mistake." "Unwanted."  My breathing became panicked and my heart raced. I felt myself push away from Mumbo and sit on the floor, crying into my lap, soaking my clothes in tears. I felt an arm wrap around me and I go to pull away. The arm gently pulled me closer, making me pull my head up. The tears rolling down my cheeks were wiped away and I looked up at a blurry Mumbo. He held me close as the group were talking around me. I had my ears covered as the screams from Impulse and Tango echoed through my ears. Mumbo's warm embrace made me feel safer, but not completely safe. I heard footsteps approach and the boots made a 'clang' sound as they hit the floor. I felt an almost cold embrace walking towards us.

"What's happened here then boys?" A soft, gentle voice questioned. I look up and see three figures. One familiar, two brand new faces. It was obviously Iskall, but the two other figures seemed... Different? One of them was in, what I assumed was a Kakashi Hatake cosplay, but seem less intimidating. He had badges on his jacket, none of them identifiable to my eye. The other figure seemed kind and welcoming but with a cold embrace. She wore a flower crown that was a gentle pink colour, vibrant enough to be seen but not neon. The crown matched her pink cardigan, which matched her white t-shirt. Her denim shorts came to her knees. Her black trainers and white socks topped the outfit off.

"Hey you three!" Xisuma shouted from over the room as Tango and Impulse stopped screaming. Mumbo looked at me and smiled before looking up at the figures.

"Hey Mumbo!" The female crouched down next to us. "Hello Grian. I'm Stress. This is Etho and you know Iskall."

Etho gave a small wave and Iskall smiled before turning his situation back to the others. Stress gave a comforting smile before hugging me. She stood up and turned her focus to the arguing pair, walking over to the four of them. Etho didn't move. He stayed looking at me and Mumbo, almost trying to think of what to do. He pulled his mask up slightly and looked away, trying to act like he wasn't staring. He was obviously shy but wanted to try to make a conversation.

Suddenly, an overwhelming pain hit my head, causing tears to roll down my cheeks.

Heyyyyyyyyy cliffhangerrrrrrrrr. I'm sorry. 

No. I'm not sorry.

Theories anyone? Nobody? Ok.

This is Impy, signing off for the last time...

Only joking I'm not leaving this book!

-Impy