Hope

We have a chapter. Finally. Pride month brings gay. We have a gay chapter. Enjoy :D

TW: Fourth wall breaking, Love, Gayness, Flirting

518 Words

!DISCLAIMER!: This chapter takes place at the same time as the previous two chapters.

"It's no use. He's too happy, boss!" Grin said, his tone showing annoyance.

"Have you tried every method possible?!" Grain snapped back.

"Yes sir!" Brian responded, his voice masking the nerves he was feeling.

Grain sighed before turning around. He was watching what was happening from Grian's eyes.

"You two are dismissed." He stated as the other two left the room. His thoughts were filled with ideas on how to bring Grian panic and pain. He sighed as he watched Grian curl up in Mumbo's arms and soon fly up into the air. He sat in his chair, quickly examining the controls he had.

"Grain? You ok?" A concerned voice said from the doorway.
"Fine." Grain responded.
"You never spend time with me anymore, do you really want to do this?"
"Babe, I don't want to do this but it's for our freedom. I can't give up now."
"At least take a break, mi cielo."
"But-"
"No buts Grain."

Grain let out a sigh and stood up. He felt an arm wrap around his waist as he looked up at his partner.

"Let go Auto."
"I don't want to sugar."
"Babe!"
"Come on, you know you love it."
"Yeah I do and I hate it."

The taller male let out a small giggle before spinning his partner around to face him.

"What do you wanna do?"
"I want to work but that's not gunna happen is it?"
"No, it's not."
"I suppose we could go on a walk."
"That sounds like an amazing idea for us to do."
"Stop the posh talk would you Auto?"
"Sorry, it's my tradition to make people English properly."
"Auto-scudding-correct shut up you can barely English youself sometimes!"
"Yourself. Irony am I right?"
"Oh go away Autocorrect."
"I don't wanna baby."
"Love you idiot..."
"Love you too!"

Grain let out a small giggle before wriggling out of Autocorrect's grip. He dashed over to the jukebox and inserted the disc '11'.  Auto smiled as he offered Grain his hand. A broad smile covered his face as he accepted it, pulling him in for a dance. Their movements were in sync and no movement would ever be messed up. They were happy. That happiness was not going to last long.

Honestly, most people would believe the disc '11' couldn't ever be danced too. But here we are, reading about our two antagonists dancing to that exact disc. They were the perfect couple, brought together by a misspelling. The antagonists never wanted to be this way. They never wanted to be the 'antagonists'. A corruption. A malfunction in a system. They did the correct thing to block it off. It was the only "good" thing they've done in years. 15 years, in fact. They couldn't do anything good. It wasn't their fault. Their "mission" isn't their fault. The corruption forced them on this mission. They aren't themselves. They haven't been themselves. The same goes with Iskall's alters. But.. This doesn't mean there couldn't be one thing.

Hope. A tiny bit of hope. Our antagonists never knew the meaning of the word hope, but little did they know, they had hope in them. There was one alter. One that wasn't corrupted. One that could save Grian. One that could save them all.

Well how did you like that?

Theories??????? (Please)

Ok so I have news...

I'm holding an art competition based on this book. You have to write a oneshot of this book so far of what you think will happen in the future/something that's happened but in more detail or  you draw a character design of one of the characters. Send the characters on my discord server. (I'll link it on my announcements). For the oneshots, @ me and title it something like "Impy's AE oneshot entry" (it doesn't have to be exactly that but something similar). There will be a top 3 for each category and the winners will get some sort of prize (undecided yet).

Ok announcement over.

Impy :)