Some Chapter name

Heyyy so it's been like 6 days so here's your story
====================>
Dave's POV
I shut the door leaving karkat as I go to see what I'm eatin. "hey bro what's for diner? " I ask as I walk into the kitchen taking a seat. "oh uhhh hamburgers." He stats emotionless. "Ok" I start to eat after a bit of time bro breaks the Silence. "so will your little friend be joining us or not " "-*cough cough* W-what are you talking about" 'crap does he know about Karkat holy crap what if he throws him out or something . "oh you know what I'm talking about Dave that little troll you found in the box you think I wouldn't of noticed come on this is me were talking about ." oooohhh crap "well are you?" He asks once more . "*sigh * yeah I'm going I'm going . I get up and head to my room up the stairs. I open the door and see the little guy on my bed.....crying. "karkat ?" He jumps at the sound of my voice. "are you ok dude ?" He doesn't say anything just hugs his knees and sniffles. I pick him up and give him the best hug I can do him being so small and all. after that he seems to calm down. So I pick him up and hold him close and carry him down the starts to bro and he waits patiently. His eyes then widen when he sees the small troll I'm my hands. "wow. thats..."

===========================
A/N READ OR ELSE MUAHAHA
OK SO SHOULD DIRK EXCEPT LIL KARKS OR NO I WONT UPDATE UNTIL I GET SOME VOTES IF YOU TYPE
1 YES
2NO
UR CHOICE EVEN THOUGH NO ONE READS THIS OK LATER FOOLS