I need more chapter names

Daves POV
(Oh yeah Dave and the trolls are 16 and in 10th grade so watttt sue meh)

I drove to the party in the red pick up I got for my birthday.
By the time I got there which was about half an hour after the party started what it takes time to look this cool. (I almost typed hot •\\\\• but then I was like nah he ain't that self centered) I walked up to the door already hearing loud music and seeing some kids and trolls I didn't recognize either making out on the lawn or passed out drunk. I just opened the door and walked in since they probably wouldn't hear the Knock anyway. The party was at Equius and Nepeta's hive, a large two story painted either olive or indigo in every room also the outside. Everyone says there dating but I don't think nepeta would go for a big guy like that. I do remember she had a crush on this little troll dude in 7th grade what was his name again? It was something with a K.....oh well. Any way after grabbing a drink I go over and talk to Terezi Pyrope we used to date didn't end well and all the Jazz but we're cool now.
(Also when he's having a conversation the other persons response with have bold these "" okay? Okay.)
"So Terezi what you been up to?"
"Nothin much cool kid just been hanging out with Vriska"
"Why you hanging out with that spiderbitch?"
"What does it matter to you? She's changed a lot"
"Just last week she borrowed some seniors car without asking and then hit him with the car and blamed it on his sister"
" well she's changed a lot in a week Dave!"
"Ok ok fine she's changed whatever you say"
I walk off since I noticed Vriska coming over I went and sat on the couch and sat next to one of my friend Kanaya she started speaking to me a little after I sat down.
"Hello Dave I didn't think you'd come to this party"
"Sup' Kanaya and yeah John begged me but the real question is why are you here I thought you didn't like big crazy parties?"
"Yes that is true but Rose wanted to come so i came with her"
I chuckle she's always been following Rose around ever since I could remember and now it seems worse since there dating but Kanaya's a good person in sure she'll keep her happy. I wonder if karkat is happy right now with Bro I'm sure he's fine. Then I get an idea.
"Hey Kanaya you still like designing clothes right"
"Yes I do"
"Well...I got something I need some clothes for if you could maybe make some?"
"Of coarse Dave what do you need clothes for?"
"Um..." Shit what should I do should I tell her?.....
"It's a little hard to explain maybe you could just come and take a look at it tomorrow?"
She thinks for a moment
"Well I don't see any problem in that"
"Thanks Kanaya your the best I'll message you my address"
"Your welcome and alright"
She waves slightly as I get up and go into the kitchen and throw my cup away but just then I get the slight feeling someone watching me.....

Sollux pov dun dun duuun
(Also not gonna do his quirk)

Why is that prick here? I growl slightly as I watch dave go into the kitchen but stop when Aradia starts talking
"Sollux are you ok?"
"Uh yeah just a little tired AA"
"Oh well would you like to leave?"
"Nah I'm ok you go have fun I'll just chill here"
"Ok"
She gives me a quick pec on the cheek and walks off
I stand there and think of what I should do. I know that Dave saw me when I ran from his house and if he sees me he'll defiantly recognize me. So what I dumped a failed experiment on him. And yeah I said experiment I'm trying to make my self my very own KK since he moved away but I failed oh well I can always try again.....

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

THERE NOW YOU KNOW SOLLUX MOTIVES AND STUFF I FIGURED YOU GUYS WERE GETTING BORED SO THERE I TRIED TO MAKE IT INTERESTING FOR MY PEEPS ALSO I PUT IN A FEW SHIPS IN THERE I DONT REALLY SHIP ALL OF THOSE BUT MY FRIEND SAID TO BUT THEM IN OK IM DONE ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON LATER PEEPS
Oh PS if any of wanna draw some picks for this just let me know I'll put them on here ok bai
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•