UPDATE 4 REALZ I SWEAR

KARKATS POV

Me and that's bro weirdo watched some type of Japanese shit until I got tired to he picked me up with his fingerless gloves covered hands and set me in the little bed in Daves room and walked out I didn't sleep though I kept thinking about why I was made in the first place I mean there had to of been a reason right? I sighed and waited for Dave to get home I don't know why thought....I don't even like that fuckass....well maybe- NO I DONT

DAVES POV

I got drunk and some 2 guys I didn't know tried making out with me and 1 girl I guess they thought since I was drunk then they could 'get some' but nah. a strider is still a strider weather or not he's drunk.

After a while John said he'd drive me home so I took up on his offer on the way I started dozing off my head pressed against the window as my eyes fluttered shut while he talked about some troll dude who we knew in 7th grade coming back after moving away but I didn't listen.

-mini timi skipi-

John shook me awake and told me I was home so I stumbled out of the car and to my house walking up the stairs and to my room not acknowledging bros "what took you so long?" And slung my door in and landed on the bed kicking my shoes off and throwing my shades somewhere.

BACK TO KARKATS POV

Dave got home really late and he reeked of alcohol even though i had never been around any I knew what it smelled like....somehow.

Anyway as soon as he got in he flopped down onto the bed and started snoring. I grunted and turned over in my bed and slowly fell asleep.

SEE INTO HIS DREAM MAGIC!!
I walked around in a school but I wasn't small I was BIG like Dave but maybe a little younger. Speaking of Dave he came up to me and smirked "hey kitkat" he looked the same but again younger. This is really weird.... "Shut up fuckass" I growled but I didn't mean to it just happened. Dave tried to bro hug me but I pushed him off I wonder why though then my face became hot like I was blushing. Now that I think about it this doesn't seem like a dream but more like a Memory....

ITS SHORT I KNOW SORRY BUT MY PHONE WAS DYING ALSO THANKS TO ANYONES ENCOURAGING WORDS FROM THE LAST 'UPDATE' IT MADE ME HAPPY. OK BYE PEEPS!!