SAY WHAT?!

OK HERE DA STORY

Dave point of view

I woke up feeling slightly hung over and groaned turning over onto my back before getting up and getting ready. I walked pat the calendar and saw that tonight was Halloween and face palmed since that was probably the reason Nepeta had her party. I saw that Karkat was still sleeping so i took a quick shower while I had the chance.

KARKATS point of view

I woke up and saw that Dave wasn't in the room I got out of the small bad and saw Dave's black cellular thingy was going off. I looked at it and saw it was a text and it was from someone called Kanaya I read it. 'Hello Dave is it alright if I come over now?' I wanted to know who this person was since the name sounded familiar so I responded to the text 'YES' she responded almost instantly '.....all right be there soon' "Karkat what are you doing?" I jumped at Dave's voice and saw him looking at me as I hovered over his phone. Oh shit.

KANAYA'S POV!!

Dave seemed to respond strangely in his text but I'm sure it is nothing. I started driving to Dave's hive.
-she gets there and junk-
I got there and junk and knocked on the door and quickly a much larger, older looking Dave opened the door "well hello" I greeted and smiled "hey" he smirked "Dave's upstairs" he said before walking off. I went in holding my sewing bag close to me and walked up the stairs and knocked on what I assumed was the door to Dave's respitblock. There was some shuffling followed by a few curses and he opened the door one arm behind his back. "Yo" he greeted "hello Dave" I smiled "come on in" he said so I did and walked in and sat on his bed "so what did you need me to make clothing for?" I asked politely "um.." He looked hesitant "this." He said and held out his hand to show a very small troll.

BACK TO DAVE

Kanaya gave a shocked expression then she spoke "Karkat?"

OK THERE ANOTHER PLOT TWISTY THING TO MESS WITH YOUR MIND AND SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY SINCE I WAS SICK ALSO 

!!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
K BYE PEEPS
ALSO COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE