4~ I am so sorry, Rose

"Poor Liam will miss you."

More wolfsbane is thrown in my face and all I can is hear someone trying to connect with me by my mind-link. I feel my body being dragged into a car and in less than a minute the car is driving.

I didn't even get my money yet from Zac!

---

Liam P.O.V. (Yes!!)

I still can't believe Rose is my mate. I have had a crush on her since I was a kid. But she has always hated me. I rejected her, but it was for her own safety. See, my parents were killed and I am now living with a human. I know, weird. As an Alpha I shouldn't be living with a human. That is why I don't. I live in a house above his restaurant. His name is Mario and he always checks on me. I know he is kind of a father figure to Rose, I kind of spy on her every morning. I am a stalker, I know. But the fact that I am living with a human isn't why I cannot be with my precious Rose.

There are Hunters out there, Hunters that killed my parents and my little sister. They want to kill my mate too, I am sure. And after they kill everyone I love they will kill my pack and I will be the last one to go. See, I will be hopeless without her, without Rose. I love her with whole my heart and if I can save her from something bad, I will have to deal with admiring her from a distance. My phone rings in my pocket and I groan.

"What?" I hiss into the phone. Who dares to interrupt me and my thoughts about Rose?

"It's Zac, Rose has a cold!" I image Rose lying in her bad with a cute red nose.

"Then give her soup or something."

"You heard me wrong dammit, she has the Cold."

"Wait, instead of Heat?" Oh no, I didn't want to hurt her!

"YES! COME HERE!" He says but I am already on my way. A minute later I am on the doorstep and knock on the door. It takes all my strenght to not barge the door. But if the door is gone she won't be safe in her own house. Zac opens the door and I storm side. I see her on the couch with her whole body shaking. I take her in my arms, she is really cold. She hugs my body like it is her only source of warmth. I lie on the couch hugging her fragile body while she falls asleep.

"Go away." I growl at Zac. He isn't allowed to come anywhere near my mate from now on. Zac puts his hands up in the air and walks out of the room. I am calm again and fall asleep next to my beautiful Rose.

I wake up a few minutes earlier than Rose wich gives me the time to stare at her beautiful face. I feel her wake up.

"Morning." I say. She squirms out of my grip.

"Get away from me! Don't even touch me!" I throw my hands up in the air letting her go. She walks to the door.

"You're going, now," she says and runs her hand through her hair. Damn, that looks sexy.

"Didn't you hear me?" Her question snaps me out of my trance and I walk towards the door. I can't be with her, it is only dangerous. So I have to hurt her, then she won't ever want to be with me, for her own good.

"What?" She askes annoyed when I stop halfway through the door.

"I am sorry, this is not my fault. As an alpha I need to protect my pack. And you were hurt, so I helped you. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea. But you were completely fine with it yesterday. I don't want anything to do with you. Bye Rose." I see that she is hurt and I want to hug her and say I didn't mean any of it. I want to kiss her beautiful lips and run my hands through her hair like she did just a few seconds ago. But I can't. I am so sorry, Rose.

I am back at my appartment above Luigi's busy working on some boring pack business as I see Rose enter the restaurant. I run to the security room to watch her. I know, it is a bad thing to stalk her, but I just can't help it. She orders tea, as always. I chuckle when she drinks the tea because her nose is just so cute when she drinks. I see a guy staring at her from the other side of the room and I growl.

"Ah, there is our stalker." I haar Mario say behind me.

"Shit!" I shout. "I didn't think you'd be here today! You scared the shit out of me!" He chuckles and looks me in my eyes.

"I came to see if you were okay." He says.

"No, I am not." Yesterday after school I told him Rose is my mate and he luckily understands why I rejected her.

"She had the Cold and I comforted her, but in the morning she kicked me out of the house after I said some mean things to her."

"What did you say?"

"I kind of said she didn't mean anything to me." I stare at the screen. She is talking to someone on the phone and is upset. I am guessing it is Zac, she must be mad at him for leaving her with me.

"After we find those Hunters you two will find each other again." Mario could become a schrink if he wanted to, he has the papers. Yes, he studied Psychology.

'Something is wrong with Rose, I think she has been kidnapped.' Zac says through mind-link and I immediately look at the security footage wich is still playing live in front of me. Rose is gone and she left a tip for the waitress. I look out the window only to see a black van speeding away. Oh no, I could recognise that van out of a million.

"ROSE!" I scream and run outside.

---

This was a longer chapter than intended but I don't care :)
Don't forget to comment and vote! X Jennifer