8 ~ The Not So Great Escape

This chapter got uploaded weird... I couldn't see all of it... But in editing it's perfect but not published... Let's try again. Sorry.
---
I look around to see a little window above the toilet. This could be my way out.

When I'm done I stand on the toilet seat to get a better look. The window can be fully opened, the only question is if I will fit through the hole. I don't have a big butt but I'm not exactly the thinnest girl ever. At least I can give it a try. On the other side of that door is wolfsbane, that stuff hurts. On the other side of the window may lay freedom. Easy choice.

While I am trying to fit through that tiny hole, I hear Leo and Rider arguing about something.

"We have to barge in!" Rider tries to whisper. Tries? Yes. Tries. See, he kind of whisper-screamed it. Even if I didn't have any wolf-hearing it would still be easy to hear. Leo thinks they should just let me pee. Good guy. Nice. But, also stupid at the moment. I'm almost halfway through. Bye bye friends. Well, not really friends; but Leo gave me chocolate. So he's somewhere between a friend and an enemy. Jeez Rose, hurry up before they both get impatient.

Too late. I hear them picking the lock. You won't believe this; my butt is stuck. I wiggle and wiggle but can't move, not even an inch. They're in. If my butt didn't get stuck they would have been too late. But no. I had to eat that chocolate bar, didn't I? It's probably not the chocolate's fault. Don't blame the delicious food. At least not that chocolate bar. Maybe the ten others from earlier this week. Just maybe.

Leo starts laughing his cheeks off. Is this funny to you? Apparently. Maybe this is the first time he's seen a girl stuck in a window. For me it isn't. I've seen it before, but I've never been the person actually stuck. It's a funny story but no time to tell. Rider, on contrary to Leo, is furious. Makes sense. I'd be too if my kidnapped girl is trying to escape. If I had a kidnapper girl, which I don't. Because I'm normal, at least in the whole 'kidnapping people' area. Rider throws something at me. AUWCH. That hurt like hell. What is it? Oh, of course; wolfsbane.

An hour and a lot of butter and soap later, I'm not stuck anymore. I can't fight back anymore, the wolfsbane took my strength once again. I only have my human strength and unfortunate for me I'm as weak as a kitten. I need to remind myself to go train more in human form when I get out of here. If I ever get out of here. Rider could kill me and even though Leo seems nice, I know he's capable of killing me too if necessary. I can see it in his eyes.

"Have you spoken to your beloved mate already?" Rider asks when we are back in the room.

"No, he hasn't called back." I take my phone out of my pocket and throw is at Leo. He looks at the phone and starts laughing hysterically. Is it that funny to you? Yes, he doesn't care. I have a mate who hates me. Funny. He gives my phone back so I put it back in my pocket where it was all along.

"We're so stupid. Of course he won't call back if you called anonymously." We're all quiet for a moment. Did I? I don't know how a phone works. I use the mind-link and besides that I almost have no communication. Zac made me learn his number by memory for emergencies. Stupid paranoid Zac. I hate it when his advice turns out helpful.

"How do you call anonymously then? How did I do that?" I ask.

"It used to be my work phone, I always call anonymous." Rider says, not answering two, but just one of my questions. I quickly grab the phone out of my pocket. Wait, maybe it was the phone that kept me from my great escape! Maybe it was the phone that got stuck! I can eat chocolate again! It most likely was my belt though. Never wearing this stupid belt again. Unless, you know, my pants fall to the ground because I bought the wrong size of jeans once again. Don't judge, I'm too lazy to try them on if I know my size already anyway. I dial Zac's number once again.

"Hi, Zac?"

"Thank god! We couldn't call you back! Are you okay? You sound a bit worn out?" In case you were wondering; not Zac. Liam. He must have stolen Zac's phone after I called to it. I told you he cares! Shut it Violet. He doesn't. And if he did, he's cruel. How can you kidnap someone's mate?

"Ehm there was a slight misunderstanding but I'm calling now, have you got that information they need?" If doubt he does. He kidnapped a girl and rejected me. No way he'd give such information to me.

"I don't. Because I don't know. I don't have his mate. Trust me Rose, I'm so sorry I rejected you. I really don't know." Sure. Please choke on those words. He loves us! Shut it Violet. He has no reason not to lie. I'm stuck here. I won't survive this. What could be more cruel than letting me have hope? I still didn't hang up.

"Tell them I want to speak to Kenneth." Liam says.

"Wait, who's Kenneth?"

"He's the one that accuses me of stealing his mate. He's my brother."

Wait, what?

---

Another chapter! Hope you like it :)
I made a deal with myself to write 250 words a day! I hope I make it haha this is day 6 and still going strong!

Don't forget that voting and leaving a comment is free :P

Have a nice day!

Jennifer