35 , sun

from that point on, we travelled as a group. there was the occasional bickering and name-calling here and there, but after a while, it died down fortunately.

kiba and i actually warmed up to each other more than i anticipated. he was very open about his past and what lead him to become a tracker. we talked about our lives and joked around a little here and there.
he was easy to talk to which made me comfortable. i could see him being a big brother type of person to me and i feel as though a lot of people must like him.
well, besides blondie.

the first night was full of snarky comments and sly remarks on both sides. sometimes i'd laugh at how it seemed like they were fighting over nothing while other times i would just tune them out and focus on the atmosphere around us.
i haven't been outside of the gates since i was a little girl when my mom would take me to visit my grandmother in the village a small ways from ours.

sometimes we pass by places that are filled with nature, forestry, different kinds of insects, and a numerous amount of flowers which never fail to catch my eye. i have to resist running up to patches and picking them whenever we do, but the desire to know if your still alive is so much stronger.

you are alive. you have to be.

i finally have a small piece of you with me at least. the sun pendant that reflects the beams of sunlight off of my chest and reminds me of how we thought the same thought.

night to my day, day to my night.