Part 10

Aurelius looks from one wizard to the other.

"Brother?" He shouts up to Dumbledore.

"No!" Yelled Grindelwald. "The Traitor! He will always be a dirty traitor."

"Ah, Grindelwald, It looks like you never moved on...Bless you Sir." Gloated Dumbledore.

"Enough of this Dumbledore, Let me kill you once and for all." Grindelwald pulls out his wand and points it to Dumbledore.

"You forget Mr Grindelwald that you can not harm me as we are forever bounded by blood...I always knew I was the smart one but I didn't think even you'd forget that important piece of information." Dumbledore gloated again while leaping off the roof and onto the bridge in front of Aurelius. "Credence, nice to meet you at last." He said holding his right hand out for Aurelius to shake it.

"Why did you want to destroy me?" Aurelius says while shaking Dumbledore's hand.

"Who said anything about destroying you? I only wanted you to know the truth..."

"STOP GLOATING AND ACTING OVERLY COCKY, ALBUS!" Grindelwald bellowed, which echoed the nearby trees, and jumped down off the roof onto the bridge.

Dumbledore and Aurelius both ignored Grindelwald and just stared at each other and talked.

"So why?" Repeated Aurelius.

"My goal was never to destroy you, Credence..."

"HE IS NOT CREDENCE! HE IS AURELIUS." Yelled Grindelwald behind Dumbledore but in Aurelius's view.

Dumbledore turned himself around 180 degrees and stepped closer to Grindelwald.

"Shh Gellert, the grown-ups are busy talking. Why don't you go and play with your little lady friend at home?"

This was the last straw for Grindelwald. He stepped even closer to Dumbledore's face and looked deep into his big brown eyes and said only 5 words. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

Dumbledore grinded, Aurelius stepped back and sat down on the stone wall of the bridge to give them both some space.

"DON'T YOU DARE EVEN MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT HER! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A WORD ABOUT HER COMING OUT OF YOUR DIRTY TRAITOR MOUTH, ALBUS!"

"Clearly you never moved on, poor Gellert. Still looking for female attention to meet your needs cause I saw your dark side early on."

"SARAH IS NOT GULLIBLE! SHE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, SHES SMART, KIND AND A BETTER PARTNER THAT YOU COULD EVER BE."

"But I bet you could never love her the way I loved you, could you Gellert?" Dumbledore walked around Grindelwald and stood behind him, putting both of his hands on Grindelwald's waist. "I will always be your first and only real love..."

"Sarah accepts me, all of me, good or bad. You left when I went bad. That's not real love Albus." A single tear fell from Grindelwald left eye but he wiped it away before Albus noticed.

Grindelwald turned to face Dumbledore again and the pair of them stood extremely close. Close enough to kiss...

                                                                     *

Meanwhile at home, Oris and Mildred were pacing up and down the stairs.

"LET ME OUT AND LET ME FIND GRINDELWALD!" Yelled Sarah through her bedroom door.

"Oh Oris, I'm scared that if we don't listen to her soon she will go crazy."

"Master will beeeee mad enough with ussss for letting Aurelius leave, let alone Sarah."