the challenge

daisuga:

daichi has had a rough day at work and suga was tryiong his best to help his day become better. he made his favorite meal, his favorite drink, and cuddled him all day. he remembered the challenge he was suppost to do and got off his husbands lap. once he came back he was wearing the sexy cheerleader costume he was going to wear it on holloween but Daaichi fucked the holloween spirit our of him so he knew this would work. he looked back to his tired husband and hugged his shoulders from behind. "Hey. I know your tired but do you have enough energy to contain yourself?" He says as he is begining to give daichi a lap dance grinding, rubbing, twerking and swining on his husband. everytime he looked back his face was more red than the last time he checked. once he was done he sat on his lap and played with his hair. "Do you wanna come eat me?" suga asked knowing exactly what he was doing. "Yes." daichi groaned taking his lover to his room. the shirt to the unifrom was long forgotten after he was stripped out of it for better access to the chest area. suga took off his underwear and stripped his husband and began to ride him. no words no kinks just simple moving the hips until daichi cummed himself to sleep. suga felt the tension in his lovers body leave so he cleaned them both up and cuddled him until he himself fell asleep.

thats it for the challenge. if yall want me to do any ships ill do it but if im in the middle of another sequal ill finish that and then do your ships.