Part 17

We wake up to the boys (Isaac and joe) running in "gosh get up guys dad left and said watch us and also ur babe is on the phone" they say the last part in a mocking tone I get up and leave the other two to sleep I grab the phone from Isaac and say "hello"
"Hi good morning beautiful "
"Well good morning"
"So you want to come over today?" He ask "I can't but you can come over I have to watch my brothers and sister"
"Oh ok well I got to go I was just seeing but they boys should be here soon so I got to go"
"Ok bye"
I hung up and started smiling until joes laughing stopped me oh crap he seen that I though. "well some one is in love" joe says i just walk away I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast I make French toast and hash browns.
We all sit down to eat except for Jaide because she is still sleeping, the boys are off talking about some new video game and lilly is gobbling down her food like she has never ate. All at once the boys get up and I look at Lilly " you think they had somewhere to be?" I say as we both kinda laugh at them. I pick up the dishes and put them in the sink. Lilly goes up to her room probably to read. As I'm washing the dishes I look out the window right into Luke's house where I see Ashton and Calum having and intense pillow fight. I shake my head and laugh a little as I finish up. I walk up to my room and sprawl across my bed. I see Jaide get up so I drift to sleep. She is lucky I trust her and I'm lucky she loves me.