chapter 4

After dinner we go to the living room to talk and wach the football game (soccer). lukes family seems really nice i thought they might be all stuck up because there rich and all but, honistly there some of the sweetest people i have ever met.

it was getting late so the Hemmings decided to leave i gave luke a hug and lilly came between us and pushed me away and huged luke.luke and i just kinda laughed. im now in my room on my phone on twitter i notice i got a new follower it was luke. i just smiled. lilly came in and took my phone, she looked me right in the eye. "are you really dateing luke?" she asked like one of thouse people who have to know every thing gossip girls ya thats what ill call them wate no my sister better not turn int- my train of thought was cut off by lilly saing my name and waving her hand in front of my face. "hello ancer me!" she yelled "no jezz i just met the person today now give me my phone and leave me alone im going to bed"she drops my phone on my bed and stomps off she is such a little baby some times i hate sibblings but i dont want to get rid of them.

Hi guys so im getting like no feed back or any thing and idk wether i should keep going so please tell me if you like it because this is one of the reassons i never update and ways thanks for reading love you guys

sorry if there are any spell mistakes or any mistakes at all not the best speller and the thing im useing right now dont have spell check or any thing