chapter 10

Jadies pov

its around 8pm and we are all talking about our past getting to know each other i think we are talking about are crush i hope September doesn't start crying she still has a crush on her ex who dumped her for this dumb girl and didn't even give her a reason. honestly i don't know why she still likes him he is a jerk. '' how about you jadie?" calums asked "oh i don't Reilly have one i mean i do but they dont like me so it don't matter he is world known and I'm barley known in my school"  "oh well i think he is crazy"

calums pov

when it was my turn i really didnt know what to say you can tell that Luke likes September but she cant tell i hope no one can see im head over heals for jadie she is so beautiful i really wonder who it is that she likes. "um... we should play i different game" i sturdier "nope u have to-" Micheal was cut off by Jadie " we should probably get going September" "bye guys see you later" September says getting up we all get ap and say good by we all hug the girls good bye when i hugged Jadie i felt butterfly i wonder if she felt that too. afrer they leave ash and Micheal look at Luke and i "you guys like them dont you" ash ask "what no" luke and i scoff at the same time "ya sure" after that we all head to bed eyerly.