Chapter 8

"Ok any ways how about we keep playing Michael it's your turn" jaide said "ok I got one, luke truth or dare"

"Dare" luke says confidently

"I dare you and September and have 7 minutes in heaven"

"What is th-" I was cut of by luke

"Ok fine"

He grabs my wrist and pulls me to this door and we step inside. "we are in a closet?"

"Ya we have to be in hear for 7 minutes together"

"Oh"

Jaides pov

"What is 7 minutes in heaven?" I asked the boys

"They have to be in a closet together for 7 minutes" Calum said

"Oh"

"Ya any way how did you and September meat?" Ashton asked trying to make a conversation. I sat there with a blank face trying not to cry "what?" he asked

"We were 12 he brother joe seen my little brother his age at the time running around in our yard so he started walking across the street to my brother and September yelled at him for not asking and I came to get my brother for dinner and seen her but it wasn't until the next day that we talked because I was doing my daily run and she was coming from her house to do the same so after a few minutes of just running by each other we started a conversation about lions and our brothers"

"Are you ok?" Calum asked and gave me a hug I realize I was crying. "ya just let me finish so you get it we were arriving back at our houses and I walked in to my house with September to show her my house and when I walked in I heard my mom talking on the phone frantically I didn't know what was going on till I looked at my dad he had my little broth in his arms as he was crying they told me to stay home I asked September to stay with me she agreed when they came home they told me that he had a heart attack and died and I was absolutely crushed he was my best friend he was my happiness but through the whole thing September was with me and her family became mine and my parents still are not like they were we use to go on vacations but now we don't I go with September famy every where and we get each other because she lost her mom and moved hear and I lost my brother but when we became best friends i got her as my sister and her brothers and sister their my family"