chapter 5

I woke up this morning at 8:53. I drag my self out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth i abulutly hate morning breth eww. After that I walk into my room and grad some cloths for the day and hop in the shower.

       When I was done in the shower I i put on my clothing. I blowdryed my hair and put it in a duch braid (like an inside out french braid look it up) 

I walk down stairs to find jadie eating pancakes in the kitchin. Thid is normal we are getting ready for when we get a flat together soon like in 3 months .we cant wate no sibblings no parents. "Hey goodmornig i made pacakes for us but you were taking to long so yours are over there" jadie said pointing to a plate on the counter. "Thanks" i grabbed the pankaces and sat down and the doorbell rang. "I got it" jadie said "hell-oh" i heard her say i got up and walked to the door to see who it was the guy had brown hair and you could tell he has muskels. "Um hi luke sent me over hear to ask if um you guys wanted to ... um come over i mean u dont have to but you can your invited like you can cime over now or when ever" he studers "and you are" i ask "ashton"

Heyo so yep short but i just got a new phone and its hard to write on at first so give me time nrxt one should be longer thank you and plz comment