Chapter 13

Jadies pov
Jasmine
Why does she have to be hear I need to get September out of hear I know she will brake down if she sees her hear and she has she little sister Jean the boys know what happen they are always helping out there family is close but Lilly will freak if she sees her sister cry and if she sees us hear she will walk over hear just to bother us. I look at the boys they see her too I grab the beautiful dress she is holding in her hand its white on top with a turquoise color on the bottom and is about knee level. she would look amazing in it ( dress on the side). but that's not the point I grab her wrist and drag her in to the dress in the dressing room I give her the dress and tell her to put it on she agrees and walks in the dressing room I give the boys a look and they go to where she would come out with Lilly as I walk over to jasmine. "hi " she says as she sees me "no, I don't know who u think u are honestly all you want is to make people feel bad"
"What I don't do that" she says with a fake smirk
I glare at her and and as I go to walk away she try's tripping me but fails and trips her self her face is as red as an tomato she goes to get up and her gigantic heals slip as she falls agin I'm trying so hard not to laugh as I look over I see the boys cracking up and then I see September laughing a little as she walks over and gives jasmine a hand. she is so nice it sickens me some times jasmine takes it and as soon as she gets up she runs away almost falling agin at that moment I can't help my self I laugh so hard I start crying I look up and September is laughing just as hard. Lilly walks over with joe and Isaac with her she laughed and said "that girl is clumsy"

After are fit of laughter September walks into the dressing room to change back into her normal clothes. then we walk over and get the dress I know September is happy you can tell I know Luke is the one but if he hurts her he we'll regret ever being born.