Chaper 14

Septembers pov
|on the date|
Luke picked me up at 6:00 so we could go he told me to bring casual clothing too so I grabbed a black Navara shirt and some skinny jeans with a hole in the left pant led and my converse. We are at a fancy restaurant and I have my dress and grey flats on because I hate high heals I always fall. I told Luke not to spend a lot of money on me and he looked at me like I was crazy and said " I'm makeing a beautiful girl feel like a princess" I just looked at him and laughed and now we are at some fancy restaurant that I don't even know the name of but the food is amazing when we're done and payed witch Luke would not let me see the dumb check. And we got into are casual clothing before with got in the car and Luke will not tell me where we are going.we stop at a park I look at him kinda confused "you'll see" he said with a growing smirk. we walk past the park to woods behind it " ugh I need to get out more we have been walking for like five minute and I'm tired "I laugh "get on my back" Luke says " oh no it's fine thank you "i say he gives me the look meaning just do it so I jump on his back . he just keeps walking like I'm the lightest thing in the world and I know that I'm defiantly not. then we stop and look up and see two blankets and two bags one blanket is on the ground the other is folded up. "hear" Luke say simply . "wow" I say jumping off his back we walk over and sit on the blanket.