1

This is a quirkless au!
Touya: 23
Keigo:22

(Thinking)

Keigo is an owner of a coffee shop down town, what is named ,,Red Feather". He has Rumi, his friend helping him in the kitchen with the foods and drinks.
Keigo has only seen Touya when they were little, but then they stopped talking and neither of them knows why.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's 9 am and Keigo is opening the doors of his coffee shop ,,Red Feather"...he walks in and gets everything started, 5 minutes later, Rumi walks in, greets keigo and immediately walks in the kitchen. And let the day begin :D

"Hey hey Keigo!" Fuyumi greets him as she is walking in the shop.

"Oh hello my favorite customer!" keigo smiles and greets her back

"I'm gonna get my usual, caramel cappuccino!" she says walking closer to the counter

"Coming right up!" keigo says

"Yumi, come on! I'm gonna be late." says a deep voice.

"Yeah yeah Touya!-"

Keigo's face goes pink as he sees the tall, black haired, handsome, emo boy with tattoos all over his body. His piercings are all glowing bc of the sun hitting them.
Keigo is brought back from his thoughts by someone being close to his face.

"You seem a little red there shorty~" Touya says

"I- u-uhh- um-" keigo stutters as he's blushing alot

"Chill I'm just teasing sweetie." he says as he chuckles. "You look like someone i know, he was cute too" he says looking into the blondes eyes

"Oh, is that a good or a bad thing?-" keigo asks as he is still blushing a bit.

"That is a good thing darling" the emo boy says and leans a bit closer.

Rumi walks out and gives Fuyumi her coffee, kisses her cheek and says "have a good day sweetie, i'll see you at home"

Fuyumi pays for her drink and replies smiling "you too baby, Okay Let's go now"

"Okay okay, text me" touya says, and gives keigo a piece of paper, he winks at keigo and walks out of the cafe with Fuyumi.

"Ooooooooooolalaaaaa~ someone is in loveeeeee!" Rumi says teasingly to the blonde

"I-I'M N-NOT!" keigo somehow stutters his words out of his mouth.

The day went on pretty quickly but the only thing in Keigo's mind was this boy. That boy he met this morning. He closed his cafe at 8 pm, and after that he went on a walk. Little did he know someone was looking at him while he fed the ducks at the lake.

Keigo is humming and feeding the ducks some leftover bread.(why do i feel like i'm being watched- am i acting weird? I mean, that is their problem-) he thought to himself.

A man walks closer to him and sits next to him on the grass "you look cute when you are confused"

"O-omg! You fucking scared me-" keigo yells at the black haired man.

"Chill, i just wanted to join you, so this could be a date" says Touya

"A date? Yeah, funny joke Touya" keigo says as he's looking at the ducks.

"Oh you remembered my name? So you do like me, huh?" the black haired man spoke

Keigo sighs and says "maybe i do, is that a problem?"

"No not at all. Keigo Takami" touya smirks

"How- wait- touya?- TOUYA TODOROKI?!" keigo yells and quickly looks at him.

"The one and only sweetheart, i'm not even that suprised that you didn't recognize me" touya says as keigo jumps on him wraping his arms around him. Touya holds him close and then keigo realises that he is sitting on his lap.

"I- uh- um- s-sorry!-" keigo blushes alot and says as he's trying to get off of him.

"Where are you going? I like you on me" Touya smirks as he's looking at keigo.

"Perv, fucking perv-" keigo looks away.

"Come on, i know you love me sugar cube" touya gets closer to his face

"Mhm, i do love you- is it really that obvious?" keigo asks the emo boy.

"Yeaaah..it is, wanna do things quickly?" Touya asks

"Why not" keigo smiles.

Touya stands up holding keigo up, he walks in his house that is basically right next to where they just were. He walks in the living room puts Keigo on the couch and get's ontop of him.

"W-what are you doing? I didn't think you were serious!-" keigo said to him nervously

"Oh we are gonna have some fun, but first. Do i have your consent?" Touya asks him

Keigo is a blushing mess, he slowly nods and touya looks in the blondes eyes while he undresses him and himself. Keigo looks at Touya's body and is brought out of his thoughts by Touya thrusting into him..

Sorry folks~ if u wanna read the next part comment ;) byeee

/author<3